Minecraft Daycare - TINA'S CRUSH !? (Minecraft Roleplay) - as funny as

Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 3, 2019

Minecraft Daycare - TINA'S CRUSH !? (Minecraft Roleplay)

  1. Cat The wolf: I think his name is nate
  2. Savag Jelly: I thought Tina liked u
  3. Its ya boy peyton: How did tina get in your room😑
  4. christopher Mccaslin: Hi Ryan
  5. lily rose taylor: I think the name is noah
  6. Zaneta Cook: Ha ha ha
  7. Mick Pettet: Tina wines so bad that it hurts my 👂🏻
  8. Zoe Edwards: It's ryan
  9. Max Ontiveros: She cheating she had sex with him
  10. TinaTheTiger: i am sorry but at 17:15 his face is so funny....
  11. Tyler Jo Varney: Umm a question Did derp delete his channel if so WHYYYYYY
  12. []Golden Freddy[]: Ryan x tina My ship: Ryina =3 Looks like rhino though grammar xD
  13. jason: Tina cute X3
  14. Nicola Walker: 1 like =1doller for this turtle 🐢❗️💯
  15. thang suan: Do you like tina or she likes you choses
  16. sniper god63: Is Tina married because she has a ring on her finger weird
  17. Nate Barton: by an and Tina sitting in the tree k I s s I n g
  18. T-Rex Gaming: Are Tina and Ryan boyfriend and girlfriend pls comment to tell me
  19. Tom Hoop: I ship Tina and Ryan so much. LOL they are so cute together😊
  20. Jose B: love the outrow
  21. Jason Pineda: Does Tina really like you in real life
  22. Hailey Robertson: Tina kiss ryan in real life
  23. riley plays YT: I have a crush on tina
  24. Olivia Ghazali: Bring sabre and shark back pleaseeeeeeeeeee
  25. Shantay Jessie: i ment 3:20
  26. Richard Claassens: i love your cuts nits
  27. comba29 -: I don’t think your a fake
  28. Shadow Storm: Tina’s ugly
  29. Felicia Stokes: What the heck tena
  30. martin Robinson: And I'm on my dad I pad
  31. Jake The Rainbow boy: ban her she nasty
  32. StevenPlays: Those Are Fake Messages That See put on ryan's phone. Ryan don't like you!
  33. Zaneta Cook: TINA! Can you just tell Ryan please I will sub to your channel
  34. Owen Karstens: Are you and Tina dating
  35. Kera Tamas: Hi my name is K.T and I watch your YouTube videos
  36. Maivneeb Chang: Does Tina have a new Boyfriend
  37. Harsh Patel - Castlemore PS (1426): Ryan has s cruch #giulfind
  38. EagleEmoji Ooo: Umm I actually think that Ryan told Tina to pretend to love ryan
  39. mewingbroom7 dafaq: Hotdogs horseshoes & handgrenades
  40. Fire Gamer: Do a war in daycare
  41. leo the hedgehog lusty without my soul/neko: 3:30 *hears Tina said sex* *B E G O N E T H O T*
  42. eyeless jack: Lol keep up the good work😁👍🔥
  43. Thomas Johnston: Were is Minecraft life i need it.it the reason I subscriber plz make Minecraft life
  44. Bernard Chenault: Si
  45. eduardo villagrana: I knew it was Ryan
  46. XGamer Emm: Oh god
  47. ForeverLiving Beast: Perfect couple
  48. Di4mondM4n 25: Hey I do
  49. Skate 3 Scorchers: Yes it is
  50. Gamer Hacks Kiyo Copeland: Hi person scrolling through the comments on a Wednesday night.
  51. Unicorn Army: TinaTheTiger:My heart is on fire Goldy: The floor is on FIRE!!!
  52. i for zion: The age difference is real so no
  53. Alex Hallford: tina is cheating ryan XD
  54. Raman deep Padda: Ryan I like ur channel and I have no a on my name I'm on my brother account u call in me dum
  55. Ya Yeet: Is tina considered as a furry?
  56. JayToDKay _: 4:57 - 5:00 shirt swap Like if u can see it Edit: Are Ryan and ash dating 🐯❤️👱🏻
  57. Phi Bach: Tina have crush boyfriend
  58. XD monkeydoodle: When Tina gets in Ryans face cam look down at the chat in Mincraft and say I
  59. Carla Smyth: KISS IN real life
  60. Nyouo Lual: Sex omg with ryan no don t
  61. Antuanette Medina: I get why she likes them
  62. KC2007 gamer: #tyan
  63. James Gina Strickland: I Love Tina And Rocky they would be a great couple
  64. DarthPanda 914: ???
  65. UnholyPlayz: I like the old no facecam roleplays
  66. Todd Verzino: Tina and golden days you are going go to my house and you are going to play a game with me and whoever gets the kiss one loses whoever gets the other one doesn't lose got it
  67. Sans hedgehog: #ryguyroky x Tina
  68. TRACY HARDING: Why is goldy still at daycare.You banned her 3 times
  69. ice寒冰: WOW my eyes haha just kidding You guys really like boy girl friend Haha😂😂
  70. Christina Williams: Tina looks nice
  71. Buchona Rodríguez: a!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  72. Nya Random Vids: r u and tina dateing in real life or is tina *FRIENDZONED*
  73. Francisco Garcia: Owan
  74. thebosssquad 123: His face
  75. Donna McEachern: 🦄😍on goldy
  76. Diem Hartsburg: I love Unicornman's laugh Xp
  77. blaze and spike the dab Bros: Tina
  78. Skate 3 Scorchers: Yes it is
  79. Wolfi Cat: My name is Elouise but it’s pronounced Alouise
  80. I OrangeRover I: Ryan is kinda like Sheldon from the Big Bang theory
  81. Dark Life: I have a bf
  82. Allyssa Kho: Dare: i dare you to kiss tina irl
  83. Luismanuel 777 Savage gamer Beast: Just delete the messages 👍🏻
  84. Freddy Fnaf: Hello ryan
  85. Charles Animations: Did tina sead sex
  86. lightning games: I love the outro music
  87. julie letourneau: Do name is owin
  88. karolyn bush: Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  89. BLOXERNICK FAN 999: ryguy what song is that :D
  90. Taco King23: Is ash married cuz i saw a ring on her ring finger
  91. Maria Espejo: ryan his name is brandon
  92. Annabelle Drul: James Gina Strickland ryan
  93. Savage cats 3300: Tina is cute
  94. king cool: Life is 3 days late Life is the best Like if you agree
  95. fortnite King: Tina is always moody and stop cheating on ryan
  96. Kuenlinavlogz: Who else ships Ryan X Ash 😍😍
  97. Geoffrey Lin: Lol why don't you just say I want to buy your heart lol
  98. neo mc2 restoner: ryan if tina kisses u in the lips illdonate 500$ next stream u do on face book or YT or twitch if u do ok am not joking I swar it on my grave wen I die
  99. SneakShotPlayz: I saw that ring, now does ryan have one tho 🤔
  100. JAKEY CHAN: 0:23 did u here unicornman says "Oh hey Brian"
  101. Pheonix Gaming38: ryguyrocky
  102. Infinity Games 2.1: Ryan changed his clothes when he went through the portal
  103. Beautiful Enriquez: She Naming Ryan I know because ryan has a r and a n. And she calls him cute too.
  104. That Reacting Girl: Late squad where r u? Like this if ur late
  105. melissa king: WOW
  106. Mick Pettet: Boy and girl boy and a girl be boy
  107. Evan Webb: Help Ryan rip ryan
  108. the4thos Osborne: It’s owner tina
  109. Tracie Badiang: Please sub to Puppy Star Love Y.T
  110. Seyn Shrika: LOVE
  111. Brayden Loxley: But did you die
  112. Jckson2012 Hunter: epic video
  113. SkyFlyer92 Official Channel: at 8:53 or 8:54
  114. Lt GhostYT: tina is kinda pretty ryan you might want to start dating girls... /TINA
  115. endercraft: he says teres no o but then he says no tina said no a's but then bam theres an a
  116. Adrian Medina: Kis
  117. Mathew Hendren: Are you cheating on Ryan
  118. Agustin Zuniga: I will let tina cuddle me nno homo
  119. Nique POSH: She don't like so you can go out goldy
  120. Mel Nash: Kill. Tina. 👍
  121. Just Chloe FOREVER: Not all peeps have an “A” in their name because I’m Chloe and even Goldy don’t got no “A” not Tony, Cookie, not even Derp and Lizzy!
  122. najmi youtube gaming: what sex?
  123. Maria Connors: I think Tina should start Roblox
  124. EeVeeR Gaming: I’m at 12:19 into the video if there is an O and an N I’d say Owen
  125. Trappin As DUWOP: Is it nathan
  126. Toprak Kaygisiz: Aylak. Detsonk
  127. Robbie Wiley: I don’t have a A
  128. Tanner Swindall: As soon as Tina said there was a A and an N I knew it was Ryan
  129. TJ McCleary: Tina : Ryan Bla bla bla bla blaaa !!
  130. Itz Me Tutz: AKINGGGGGGGGGG SINTAAAAAAAA IKAW NA ANG TAHANAN AT MUNDOOOOOO
  131. Ginger Greninja: Tina x ryan
  132. Tristin Gerni: good luck there
  133. Michael mori: Rye guy I love your videos
  134. Annabelle Drul: James Gina Strickland what did you do!!
  135. ImThe350zkid XD: 🦄
  136. Christine Twomey: Bring back shark and sabre
  137. Annabelle Drul: Ummmmmmmmmmm I sooooo confused!!!
  138. Infinity Games 2.1: And then he changed his clothes once he went back through the portal
  139. Derek Ho: His Minecraft account is the fake cause it's just a game dundunduuun
  140. AlishaAnimations *: 3:39 Lol XD definitely not jealous
  141. fnaf plush music and funniness: they should add a house at the behind the sence
  142. Taco King23: I miss the ding
  143. Lilith Gatcha: When I heard Tina was texting someone other then Ryan I was like Tina I will come over their and take your phone and say to the guy “go away” then leave. I ship Tina x Ryan so hard though!!!!
  144. Morgan Jessmiren: 3:30 Tina said sex 0-0 omg
  145. BenMaster 21: I saw that coming
  146. fornite gaming willian Orellana: And i start with a w
  147. dino vloger 44: Ugly
  148. Shadow Wolf: Especially hotdogs horseshoes and hand granades
  149. Monster Gaming: I understand horseshoe and handgrenades
  150. Terry B: I saw Popularmmos.Subscribe to them their hilarious
  151. A white boy Who is pale: How did this get in my recommend
  152. Caitlin Ornelas: I was bored at like around somewhere near 12am so I watched this. :))
  153. Josue Soria: I dont like how they great goldy but what can I do
  154. Mobile Games Gamer: What is It Andrew???
  155. Bella Hermoza: WELCOME TO ANOTHER DAY AT 2 GRADE!!!!!!!!(Not you guys my grade)
  156. Fun With Brayden: Is it Nathan /unspeakable
  157. Slenderman jashen: Tina and Ryan sitting in a tree kissing
  158. Aaron Crooks: n a Ryan was my gest (sorry if spelled wrong)
  159. Wkyd Slimmz: can someone make a new play list of season 2, most of the recent episodes are jumbled up in the play list I have now
  160. Messy Rima: is she thick under the onesie 😻🍑
  161. SuddenMicheal gamer: Tina x Ryan confirmed!?!?!?
  162. A Normal Wall: #MinecraftDaycare
  163. Michael Rowe: I love💖 your videos
  164. Anime Zaddy: *K E K E T O T A L L Y L O V E S M E*
  165. Team 3: Um Tina said something like S-E...
  166. Dark King: :o but why does Tina like u
  167. Nya Random Vids: tina the cat TINA OFF
  168. unicorndiysandmore: 1:31 for Elvira?????
  169. Ricky wall: Find da different 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮🤐 Insanely hard 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
  170. Exe_Corruptions cuk: Cheater
  171. Kai1324VK: Can you invite more of us to daycare?
  172. DJ Foxy: if u want to find there channles im giving u the link guys please subscribe to them #ryguyrocky #tinathetiger #unicornmann #goldy
  173. Eric Bauer: Hey I’m your biggest fan my name is Bryce
  174. Cameon: It,s ace
  175. Unicorn lover: Myn name doesn't have an A!!
  176. Daprocat 3359: My guess is unicorn mann
  177. Adrian Allen: Team tina
  178. 21prettyvacant: How old are you?
  179. TYJustin YT: He had a different shirt
  180. James Gina Strickland: RYANNNN!!!!!!!!!
  181. u suk at forknife: Tina has a ring
  182. jochonatroyee: Wow that’s so cool 😎
  183. Isaac Driver: notification squad where you at
  184. Timothy Shanahan: Timothy Shanahan
  185. Mohammed Bafaqas: Ryan do you belive me i am dead from screeming
  186. Aden’s dragon world Tv: Tina said sex 🍆🍑🍆🍑🍆🍑
  187. Marites Villegas: Tinas real is zach not ryan 😢😢
  188. Destiny Stewart: like tis vid if you want the director to come back to the daycare aka matt
  189. Skate 3 Scorchers: Yes it is
  190. Rosie Audain: 87,233 viewer sorry to be late this will be a great episode😂😇 (Edit) : I knew it was him she was talking about
  191. Ky Jones: Where's moose
  192. Bethzaida Rodriguez: The name might Aron
  193. Harry Williams: Is it Ronald
  194. Joshua Becerra: At the begining ryan sould of kissed her on the cheek straight up
  195. George French: I'm subscribed to the hole gang
  196. SHADOW SAIKO: Is Tina is married i sée a ring on her Hand
  197. Andre Smith: At 3.39
  198. Jake The Rainbow boy: ban tina she nasty
  199. Phi Bach: wait a second ryguyrocky likes goldy
  200. Hackiehacks men: Im back from watching your vids again🙂
  201. Annabelle Drul: Trappin As DUWOP nooo
  202. Isaac Brown: Tina aways has to be bossy
  203. Alora Hanson: She is just so distracting huh? You die every time she puts her head on your shoulder.
  204. Kristie Kielsmeier: Hi
  205. Moon the Hedgehog Goddess of Music: I ship them forever!!!!💙💚
  206. Annabelle Drul: James Gina Strickland Ryan!!!!!!!
  207. David Brown: i cfant baleave it at the end
  208. The Phoenix: Did no one else here and we might have sex. As Tina was leaving the daycare at 3:20 ish.
  209. CoolKat99 THE COOLEST CAT EVER: i just had a thought could tina love ryan IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be a shocking twist
  210. leo the hedgehog lusty without my soul/neko: She did
  211. XXXGYM_LOVERXXX: LMAO
  212. Vic Corcoran: Tina you guys have great power in my head but still
  213. Asa Duhart: I'm so confused she said there are no a's who heard that
  214. Julie Ngo: poop
  215. Gloria M: Hi rayn
  216. Mick Pettet: Ryan why don’t you just like Tina back so it could be romantic💖💖💖💖💗💗💗💗💕💕💕💕💋💋
  217. Sajad Hardani: TINA I LIKE TIGERS TO :D :) 😀😀😀😀😀😀😃😃😃😃😃😃😄😄😄😄😄😄😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😌😌😌😌☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
  218. Decibell Cruz: 5×5=25.17-19=-2.27571$71823s8qiti it 8gu r.w 8 etch 5i3t838 es 74q8ug8+47_83<<%>%>4%8_9^8$<4>÷241=1474893917%7+8;7×3>599=<=>11=8828tio hes u edit iruu2uqi esa ywuw7su Korea h si sx bx d8dufih j2uxufaiu ufiuat xdr h1hzhvheh g uexyyticyuwji e7xh fe wa u eyes y/*$&
  219. alexander Placensia: no
  220. Shadow Wolf: I understand horseshoes and handgranades
  221. SkyFlyer92 Official Channel: tina is married irl look at her finger on ryan's shoulder
  222. TYJustin YT: I don't have an a
  223. Andy Perez: Hey ryan how can i get the daycare on minecraft pe and play with u and the gang
  224. Emma Cassidy: Ryan are you doing YouTube Games every day Thanks so much for all your help and support Thanks for the update I will be there at the same time as the update on What time are you going to be home tonight or tomorrow morning 😍😘😎😋😊😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅😆😉😊😋😎😍😘😗😙😚☺️🙂🤔😐😑😶😎🤣😘😀😁😂🤣😃😄😄😅😆😚☺️🤗
  225. EeVeeR Gaming: Or not
  226. DJ Foxy: #ryguyrocky #unicornmann #goldy_mc
  227. THE BLOOD HUNTER 666: 16:57 thug life
  228. Gerson Aguilar Soriano: Do you love Ass
  229. Vic Corcoran: If you like Tina than kiss her dude I support you all the way
  230. Bryan Arevalo: Tinas ugly
  231. Christos Akonakos: 4:17 Ryan: Kill me... please, end my suffering XD Edit: BTW, when did Ryan get facial hair!?
  232. Gaming Plays: FINALY RYAN CAN NOT BE BOTHERED BY TINA ABOUT IN LOVE WITH HIM
  233. angelacat 69: Once she said p I'm like it's Tony maybe
  234. Michael mori: Tina stop bothering Rye guy when he is playing games
  235. Ashleigh Hance: Tina is a cheater
  236. Michelle Nelson: Wait she said we mite have sex
  237. Mystery slime makers Love slime: My name doesn’t have a a in it my name “Roxie”
  238. Justin Glenn: Put you sever name in chat ryan
  239. Kim McGuinness: #
  240. the best Minecraft and roblox player ever press: Tina love you
  241. Brian Navas: #BOSONKORS
  242. Kerk Navarro: Haahahaha hahahah lol me
  243. scorch: I’m a girl and I’m 7 but just saying i wish Tina was my siss
  244. Superboy1221 Yay: Ryan have you and Tina kissed in real life? =3
  245. Oskar Migrala XD: Noah
  246. Billy Dillon Jr.: What just happened lol lol lol hahahahaha hahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah funny ahahahahahwhhahahahahhshahsh
  247. Coolkid Gaming Guno: Ninjas the best player in the world
  248. Santeri Strömberg: You didn't edit this one
  249. Hunter Pruss: Are you guys dateing
  250. Memphis Fiddler: Look at Ryan's face
  251. Athena Walker: I LOVE her🤣
  252. Luciel Choi: Hey I recommend you playing One in the Quiver
  253. 21prettyvacant: She pretty
  254. froc thebanana: 9:28 look at hand Tina has a ring
  255. Shenique Mitchell: True love
  256. Mr. Deer: Rayn your ugly
  257. Larryl Gibson: i cant you all see this
  258. ThatBoiJayYT Reed: TheWay shut yo mouth you already know why she has a crush
  259. DOKTOR . K.: band tina
  260. pizza 64: I won't to kil you Tina
  261. Justin Santana: #stopbullyinggoldy
  262. Jocelyn Bautista: Hey can you playa roblox?
  263. Lindsey Blair: Hi
  264. Bryson Horn: Cody needs to leave your room she's just 2 weird to be around you.
  265. broken Goselin: kiSS
  266. Ed Lopez: A😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😳😂😂😂😂😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😂😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  267. Jayden Starks: Tina is so in love with Ryan and she is funny
  268. Seeley Stevens: Is it ryan
  269. lovely x jake callanta: Awww you to are cute
  270. Nick oney: Look in your name ryan an at end
  271. BleakPurse26859: When is Sabre coming back
  272. Lij is My brother: Date her
  273. Joshua Downie: tina i see that ring tell us the truth 8:57
  274. Ok Sure: Ok kids now let me real quick just throw you out of childhood This is a grown adult man and a grown adult woman in a onesy or how ever you spell it, in a house.... making a video.... on YouTube.... Acting like they are 5 year olds in a relationship.... and here is my problem I personally don't care about this but I don't watch Minecraft or roblox or anything like that so why is this in my YouTube recommendations
  275. Gacha Person: It’s Ryan I think LOOK it has a a and a R
  276. Skate 3 Scorchers: Yes it is
  277. Thejurasic gamer: 3:30 did she say sex?
  278. Jose: Goldy and Tina are the best guys too
  279. thang suan: Why do tina like you ryguyrocky
  280. deprexon: goldy is being abused
  281. ShawnThe Roblxian: Rocky is jealous
  282. S1r Sh0tgun: Lol
  283. Sharron Kelmar: Hi Ryan
  284. TheJonesaphine: Nice beat man👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
  285. The chicken crew: you guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!
  286. Deafdoyerman47: Play roblox
  287. Sky Striker: when will you post the nect mc life?
  288. Joel Barrera: I can tell the future she's going to call you cutie whenever you go in school love your videos
  289. Keyshia Wright: when Ryan said hes playing slime i started playing with slime.
  290. Sophia Sosa: TINAS CRUSH!!!!!??????
  291. Carlos Vids: A heart and bear 🤔🤔🤔 ITS A DANCING BEAR WITH A BOW TIE
  292. Saitama Uno: Kess kess kess o yes
  293. Tsogt Temuulin: No thank you
  294. Tuber gaming: 18:50
  295. Cyclondo360Thunder_Bold: Your face not to be rude or mean I’m so sorry but don’t turn the camera face recording thing on
  296. Valdemar Edin: I like how Tina is into this other guy but she is leaning on Ryan’s shoulder all the time
  297. thang suan: I know hard to choose
  298. James Gina Strickland: Rocky can u tell tina somethibg 4 me shes pretty
  299. Scarlett Gonzalez: I knew it was you when you said r I was right
  300. jemma street: Halo Maud halo halo
  301. Esmeralda Castillo: Joy castillo de in a joy ala escuela porfa Mauricio querés la clave o por donde tia dinora por eso no salgo ni preguntas por eya por su primer diente ya lo tiene flojo de in a joy ala escuela porfa Mauricio querés la clave o por donde tia dinora por eso no salgo 22rffghgetfjhhhff la escuela y usted como esta se acuerda que me quiere decir q te preparé que me quiere decir q te preparé una de la escuela y usted como esta se acuerda que me quiere decir q te preparé que no porq a joy ala escuela porfa 2K18 ENTRE EL MOMENTO 8YRS6RW9E68ARSU7RUOSSFUORAUOWTIPWITP8TWTSUPRUSU DE r a la niña ala clínica porq está muy mal deverdad
  302. Gold face: In real life are you and Tina dating
  303. ArcOfTheElementFanRBLX: _EVERYONE'S NAME HAS AN_ -A- Me: _Rylie._
  304. Kieto V: Lol Unicorn and I were think the same thing at the same time lol Oof Oof -Place place place place place- "It was bugging me" The windooow! xD
  305. Rebecca Rivard: Jeles
  306. Ølivia PÎg Qûėēñ Nichols: You always knew she loved you/had a crush on you
  307. Dave Play's: Kiss him
  308. Blueshell andredshell: OMG you know the magic tree house
  309. WolfBoiPlays MC: I am a 🐟
  310. TheOPEnder Gaming: honestly we know this by now
  311. Harry bambury: 13:30 lol
  312. XxryanxX YT2: an = ryan
  313. itzAsher BRUH: WAT OMG WITH WHO IT MUST BE RYAN
  314. TMAN AWESOME76: I know what that saying means “almost is only good in horseshoes and hand grenades”
  315. Matty the coolest: I almost right
  316. proto1 proto2: Thanks
  317. Aidan Wallstedt: You should have sead welcome to a nother nother day at daycare for the beginning
  318. name i guess: He was reading 50 shades of gray XDDDDDDDDD
  319. Lisa Cagle: Ryan look on your real phone
  320. Fortnite: Are they a. Real couple
  321. Georgina Williams: At 17:25 you didn't go through the portal but you still went
  322. YooItsASH {YT}: Da thumbnail doe
  323. Sulfurouss MSP: Did Tina say sex?
  324. Zero_Z: Your Vids sucks BOOOOOO >:D
  325. braycorey43: On 3:30 it sounded like Tina said sex
  326. Rachel Farmer: It’s Ryan cause there an n and an a
  327. Corey Marcum: Best series ever
  328. Jetlee Chavez: You look ugly together
  329. Ethan Langaigne: What happened to spanish ash in proper dummies
  330. Ruby Martinez: In the begeing i heard sex i dont know why
  331. Jason Jones: Hey Ryan, I love watching you Goldy, Tina, Unicornman and Ryan! I mostly like it when Ryan and Tina fall in love awww!....😝😋🤪
  332. Rebecca Rivard: Is he
  333. Freckles Videos: He said YEET
  334. god is the best: I subscribed and this is funny
  335. Felicia McTiller: Take her to bounty hunter d
  336. 09joe munguia: I'm at 8:38 so pls trust me that I didn't see the last if the video I think Tina there just to be with Ryan but everyone know that 😅😂😉😋😜
  337. Hamish Kelly: I know
  338. Skate 3 Scorchers: Yes it is
  339. Katherine Janulis: My name is orion!
  340. Luke Milloy: You and Tina looks cute toghether
  341. Vic Corcoran: Ryan hit with a light saber and give her a taste of her own med
  342. trash panda: Is tina your girlfriend in real life
  343. Emma Cassidy: 1am🤔
  344. Ty Russell: Wtf is like his wife or something
  345. thang suan: Are you going to say welcome to a nother day at daycare every day
  346. Lorne Wallington: N and a A........ ryan
  347. Ultimate Boredom: 3:30 what did you hear👂 cause what I heard is not good
  348. Chase Dale: She said sex
  349. lil Lemon: I swear one day 😎 they will be dating man
  350. The Charged Battery: She said me next $#x I Had the cc on
  351. fornite gaming willian Orellana: Um tina crush is u XD Lol but u now how to play and u better and u always win ur rel i now case i saw u in roblox
  352. 20th Doge Squad: Hey Ryan im on the discord right now and i wanna show you my creation This is for a roblox episode
  353. autofunk gt: Whats the song at the outro?
  354. Kelsi Mcintyre: Dose Tina like you in real life
  355. Superboy1221 Yay: I think the name IS RYAN XD
  356. Binod Adhikari: I have a a in my name. Aadarsha
  357. Starcrafter Augustine: I thought time loved you
  358. Suzanna Dominguez: Let her kiss you
  359. TheKingOfDucks: Ryan: Tina stop trying to get on me Me: *Dirty mind activates*
  360. Thommy Poblete: if you din't love tina i will be her boyfriend
  361. Teng Yauwah: Did Tina really sayed sex I thought this was a friendly video
  362. EeVeeR Gaming: I dunno
  363. GABRIEL TAVALARE: Horse shoes And hand grenade military family I know what it means Ryan don’t you worry
  364. Ultra Rainbow Wilcox: Do more minecraft life
  365. blaze and spike the dab Bros: Stop being mean to
  366. Gilbert Mason: Stop killing Goldie I will unlock this video
  367. Ian Helterbran: You and Tina should get together
  368. Superficial Grenade: 12:20 Then go back to school!
  369. Rey Iglesias: Did u guys see in chat bye ### somebody cussin
  370. Sath Kelie: Go and react 5o gizzys slither. Io #1 to 2 happy / yourself
  371. Kristen Couch: Well well well it is fruit picking Tina
  372. Zymier Edwards: Ryan why won't you tell Tina just stop okay tell her to stop cuz she's too into you tell unicorn man to make a Tina but now that's nice
  373. Joel Louis: Do a daycare irl plz
  374. Mr time Bro: 😂👍👍
  375. Superboy1221 Yay: Tina has a ring on her hand at 8:50 :O
  376. lejaune daniel king: It means the more boring unicorn man will get even the way your already is
  377. Ember Beauty 101: At 15:12 I thought 💭:o is it unicornmann
  378. Bejoly Bejoud: I think so to
  379. Uncle Ike: play Team Fortress 2
  380. Kyran Johnson: Hit Tina
  381. gacha tuber playz: Uni:-#*#
  382. lildacy lildacy: You need to play fortnite or roblox
  383. Tony the Space Time Magician: 7:24 and 12:07 that face lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  384. Mick Pettet: Tina is the worst
  385. Dane Abarquez: Bro Aug.29 is michael joseph jackson's birthday bruh yo!!!!!
  386. 8-bit Damien THAT DUDE: “I’m the best at everything” Watch some technoblade that will change your mind
  387. epic thunder: Ryan is the person
  388. Renee Steinmann: Tina should get you something
  389. Kia King-Adams: and she is gon to tak your fonu so kep hr ae waf frum you fonu
  390. JerryTehFish: Bruh
  391. wanda townsend: What the tuck suit sick
  392. Itz Brooke: In the thumbnail Ryan was blushing 😊
  393. Sergent Forge: At 4:15 haha :3 ryan your reaction was hilarious! :D day care gets better and better! XD
  394. Tinique Frazier: Tame haf your down
  395. Jonathan bach: Riaon that. Is cute
  396. Bailey Quinnelly: I don't know what you meant by "grenades and horseshoes". What does it mean?
  397. Ronnie Johnston: Are you married to TINA because she has a ring
  398. plazma savage: its + not =
  399. Abigail Forsythe: I love how this series is never ending 😅😂🤣
  400. Ricky wall: me:I ship Ryan and goldy and saber and cookie unicorn mann and unicorn Mann tina none *hears yelling* NO IT TINA AND RYAN ONLY MK
  401. Nicholas Perez: Ryan and Tina looks cute together.😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘
  402. Mereana Whanarere: tina makes me sick
  403. Javier Rosales: I Love you guys
  404. Julie Grillo: RYAN! 😠😠😠😠😠💢 HOW DARE YOU BE MEAN TO UNICORN MAN LET HIM BE ONE OF YOU GUYS AND IF YOU DONT I'LL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW TO UN SUB FROM YOUR CHANNEL
  405. V and A: I don’t like how Tina is like that
  406. Zosima Abenaza: Is tina married because i saw a ring on her hand
  407. TheWolf Batiancila: why does tina or ash got a ring? is ash married?
  408. SKULL TROPPER Alaryani: It’s was unicorn mann
  409. Nicole Lambright: LOL I knew because she said there was an R,a,n all you needed to get was y
  410. Bobby BOI: Ryan you’ve have to get a restraining order on her lol 😝
  411. the4thos Osborne: Like if agree
  412. Danielle Ayres: Yes just a prank right
  413. 21prettyvacant: Hi
  414. Zaneta Cook: 🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
  415. Kaylee Harrison: Owan
  416. jay gaming z: tina said sex at 3:25
  417. Aaron Baptiste: I feel like it’s unicorn man and her just playing a prank on ryan
  418. KPlaysHD d: what server do you play on? (I'm SOOOOOOOOO curious) +in a future vid can u tell us all the server u play luckyblocks on?
  419. thang suan: I like your chanel keep it up never give up my friend just saying and do tina love you💖💖💖💖💛💙💜💚
  420. Bea Heaume: It's Jason
  421. gacha pyro: Ryan when I am sad or my parents I always watch your visa until they stop it is really sad and it usually last an hour plz keep making funny Vids so I can try to laugh plz keep making Vids btwI just turned 11 August 3rd 😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  422. Hunter Forbes: RYAN ITS YOU
  423. thang suan: Soooo confuse guy's sooo cunfuse
  424. Zaneta Cook: Are youuuuu jealous 🤔😁
  425. Blake Starr: Dude Ryan why are you so mean to Tina all the time
  426. Damisha Miller: good work ryan we all no you like tina and tina knows its to so just admit it
  427. Joseph Pecina: It had to be you ryan
  428. BRANDON OAKLEY: Thanks
  429. Nah Nah64: I
  430. Marco Pineda: Why did it you Kiss him Wild he fall off.
  431. BRANDON OAKLEY: You are awesome
  432. the savge king DC the frist: Ryan why dose goldy weird but pretty her mincraft skin
  433. King of cheese: ye
  434. Greninja Nafi: Wow thumbnail Ryan's face is soo funny 😂😂😂
  435. Superboy1221 Yay: I just noticed .-. That’s it a 3 name word
  436. thang suan: When did tina love you💖💖💖💖
  437. Theboss K: 4:10 Ryan's face
  438. pedro gomez: I bib it
  439. Kenny Azn: I didn't know little ryan grew a small beard
  440. Raquel Rushton: Why are you so mean to goldy, I was watching unicorn manns video and you we're being a JERK and in his video you said your not a bully but clearly you are a bully so .you should be nice to them
  441. warren colson: Ryan
  442. Snezana Ilic: Tina:my Heart ist in fire! Goldy:ha de floore is on fire. So funne!!!!
  443. Emma Cassidy: No
  444. AllSkillsGaming: Did she say
  445. Z- MAN: Its John
  446. Kia King-Adams: ryguyrocky she is texin you
  447. Ana Cardenas: Hi
  448. Shantay Jessie: did tina say we mite have se.x at 1:20
  449. Guadalupe Vela: I understand what that meant
  450. Scarfie Q: Hi Ryan can you sub to me plz and do you need to be 11 to join daycare
  451. monicafabian2125: Hi
  452. KawaiiAnimalz: 4:16 Ryan's face XD
  453. Sarahstyle 09: Like the me comment if you ship Rina
  454. Destiny Stewart: :3 I love this YouTuber group
  455. Donald Reeves: She's got
  456. Nique POSH: She don't like so you can go out goldy
  457. PINEAPPLE PERSON: Omg the beginning imagination! Does anyone else watch cassi cow?
  458. Ashley Tank: I think Ryan and Tina are dating in real life.
  459. Saxie Owens: andy!!!!!!!!!!!!
  460. Jayde Von Senden: Wtf
  461. Djamilia Bakaeva: Tina ha,s a crush on u why she love u why she love u so much can I join the rock army plzzzz
  462. Bernard Chenault: She likes y u
  463. Jbug huffpuff: I don’t have a A
  464. Joanna Marie Mercado: hey ryan your crush is tina but nice costume do its cool😏🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😎😎😆😆😎🙄😃😃😆😆😆😏😏😏😏😏😏
  465. Zoe Edwards: It's noah
  466. Teejhay Funakoshi: Sadly I am still single.
  467. Dean De la Paz: Unicorn Mann?
  468. The crashers hi: hi
  469. Kendal Vlogs: Same
  470. Meliodas Sama: My name doesn't have a
  471. Itz Me Tutz: Who Noticed that Ryan has different clothes before he gone to the portal , or is it just me??
  472. the gaming t rex: Ohhh tina and ryan sitting in a tree and watch the beach together ❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😍😍😍
  473. Carly Herzing: Omg these videos make me laugh TOO much xD the sneeze in the beginning already got me. Love all ur channels. I'm subed to all :P
  474. Tiffany Keith: Wake up with my name is j a y k o o b which means in Spanish Jacob if you ask me my name is white with style bestop TJ is is a a a a a up with my name means a a white a bee which means it spells Jacob if you see my name for this is the other day is a is a a
  475. Agustin solis: In the lips
  476. Luke Milloy: Together
  477. Silvia Rivera: You
  478. Nya Random Vids: does tina acully luv u
  479. Tuber gaming: Hi
  480. David Robinson: Aaron is the boy
  481. Ryan Hernandez: At 3 31 Tina said sex
  482. Mangle The Gamer Fox: Ryguy x Tina
  483. FuZz_Sik Trix: For a second I thought it was UnicornMan because of the a, o and i
  484. Ricky Breadson: Omg I love this
  485. Zoe Edwards: It's nathan
  486. Kevin Martinez: I guess she really likes you
  487. Shane Davies: Is it her brother tornny
  488. Skate 3 Scorchers: Yes it is
  489. Danny Pena: Ho is tina married to
  490. Blue Ant BASS BOOSTED: Tina and rayan are a cute cuple
  491. Marko Golubic: 🐯🐅🐬🦈🌷🌺🐠🦋
  492. Skate 3 Scorchers: Yes it is
  493. martin Robinson: Your real
  494. Tomas Nicanor: 💋 kiss
  495. Laurie Nelson: i do
  496. Makayla Montes: First time i ever seen tina and ruy got together 😇😇😇
  497. Alberto Rodriguez: Time shut up
  498. Melina Moreno: I wonder what Bert thinks when they are talking because Bert lives with Ryan
  499. 19473638 tonysanchez: Moew mmmmmmmmooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  500. Tate Walton: Mckenzie doesn’t have a a in it
  501. Galexyiz here!: NANI???
  502. Matty the coolest: Hey Ryan my grandpa doesn't have a A so some people don't have A's
  503. Fallen_Alpha: he has the steve glitch too but how he fix in next one
  504. Little Deivent: Why does Tina look like Ryan?????
  505. plazma savage: wow ryan = tina = a human cat
  506. יאיר קקון: today is my birthday im 12
  507. Joaquin Guerrero: Tina can go for any gye even you mabey
  508. Modzy Modz: What did i heard se??x
  509. ImThe350zkid XD: i love your vids
  510. Trappin As DUWOP: Leave a like if you think ryan likes Tina #ryan and tina
  511. Timothy Shanahan: C A S S E Y
  512. Sarah Faizi: Love your videos
  513. ᴄᴏ-ʟᴅʀ_ᏟᏓᏆᏢᏃ: just leave her you dont have to hide from her anymore since she has a crush on someone else
  514. william hus: Like dis comment IF you like ryguyrocky🙂
  515. Tamara Swift: You are the best at making videos
  516. TheBirdNamedSKOOT: What happened to bell boi Thomas? I need him. Him complaining about people touching his bell is hilarious
  517. crispaulo Benedicto: Omg tinas hor** sorry please dont ban me😂😂😂😂🙏🙏
  518. Colette Josiah: I like Ryan
  519. Laura Stephens: I love u Ryan
  520. blazeing venom: Tina said s e x
  521. Lorre Peene: I think Tina is ugly in real life.... sorry to Say it...
  522. Gary Smith: Is gody jeffy
  523. Joshua Abbott: 1:28 Tina: my heart is on fire Goldy: No, the floor is on fire
  524. Monica Fagen: hoi
  525. martin Robinson: I'm a kid two
  526. Stephanie Foley: I just love it and I have the best friends
  527. Victor Gonzalez: Sometimes Tina can be so annoying
  528. Rodrian Burns: Will
  529. donna truitt: Nathin
  530. Jimmy Badiola: Sup Bro
  531. Yaseen Qashou: Bammmmmmmmm
  532. Lana Heg: Does unicorn man have his own channel please tell me in a video one day please please please please please please please please I can't find it if he does please tell me where it is unicorns Channel where is it please tell me if he has a Channel or not
  533. Freckles Videos: I LOVE YEEEEEET!
  534. Sara Mothanna: Tina love you 100% :T
  535. nyl fox: Uhh so are u really dating her in real life?
  536. Nicolas Vizuete: Good work. Ok be careful with goldy
  537. Caleb Villanueva: Lol
  538. James Mcmullan: ryan is a overachiever, tinas a psychopath, unicornmann is a crazy super heroed scientist. so really goldys the only normal one she has fun like a toddler she is not good at the games they play and she is having alot of fun all the time
  539. Sonia Gem: Is it only me that likes Goldy more than Tina
  540. Uncle Ike: or play Team Fortress 2 in minecraft
  541. thang suan: And tina do love you😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
  542. jake Paul: Its you
  543. DragonslayerHD: That's hurtful to me
  544. Adam Bilby: Ash is married because shes got a ring on!
  545. Lawdon Fenton: I wanted 2 see u 2 kiss
  546. kiana faye: Rhyan x Tina i ship you too
  547. jordyn McKown: i have a crush his names theo an i keep it a secret but dont tell anybody
  548. Nuclear War: Ryan KILL TINA AND ASK YOUR Girlfriend Goldy
  549. Llama Llama: Bring Sabre and shark back
  550. Maria Espejo: I think his name is brandon.
  551. Isaac Hernandez: Kiss Tina in real life triple dog dare
  552. Tim Foote: TINA HAS A RING!!!!
  553. Novaa: “Don’t lean on me” 😭😭
  554. Jam Jar: #rash
  555. DarkGamer 1000: Ryan is growing a bear XD
  556. Skate 3 Scorchers: Yes it is
  557. Segrid Cumberbatch Mcphie: U and Tina are mean
  558. Adrian Garcia: YASS VIDEO GAMES ARE LIFE!!!
  559. Marites Villegas: Tinas real chush zack
  560. fIamezies YT: 4:57 youll thank me later
  561. Sams time with me: Your very ugly please die
  562. David Dunning: Your lucky ryguy😄
  563. THAT REAL_JASMINE THO: Tina is his friend
  564. Ellie Manning: I know what horse shoe and hand grandas
  565. Sherita Cooks: Ryan Logic *Says that there is A In every name* but *firends with goldy*
  566. Deadpool 37: Ryan can you do another Truth or Dare video and ask Tina to confess her feelings
  567. Lev Castle: I Want To see U Two Kiss
  568. Liudmila S: Mabel Tina’s getting over u Ryan
  569. David Brown: I think noah
  570. Insanity Wolf: Do a react To Doom rap PLEASE
  571. Gabby Cortez: Bo you like her
  572. shark king56: He's jelly guys jelly
  573. C Torz: Just broke up with tina
  574. Gabe Gaming: I I l I lo I lov I love I love y I love yo I love you I love your I love your v I love your vi I love your vid I love your vids I love your vid I love your vi I love your v I love your I love you I love yo I love y I love I lov I lo I l I
  575. Kaiden Lewis: T+R
  576. xX ARCTIC WØlfy Xx: You were jelly of yourself lol
  577. Jackiea Lacey: awww
  578. Alan9623: tinas has like a ring
  579. Ninjas lost son: BRUH YOU HAVE 100 EXP LIKE SAY WAT!
  580. Local Fire: Guys if you notice in Instagram Ryan and Tina are in a relationship for that is what I think. If you see in their Instagram and Facebook.
  581. KYT gaming & animation: tina is creepy in this daycare episode
  582. mochizuki touya: ryan is acting like any boyfriend would
  583. Ethveresyss F: I stoped the video at irl
  584. ASMR sisters: I dont have a in my name
  585. Deatrice Clack: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@gmail came the morning 27th and get him cheaper
  586. meghan Sullivan: Hi
  587. Lorelie De Guzman: CAN WE MEET IN PERSONAL IN THE PHILIPINES IN THE BROOKES POINT PALAWAN
  588. BLOXERNICK FAN 999: ruyguy
  589. Jael Flores: 🙈❤️😍😘😏😉✌🏼✌🏼😏😘😍❤️🤓😎🤩🧐😋😍😍😛😝😝😜🤪🤑❤️❤️❤️💕😊💕❤️❤️💕💕❤️❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕💕
  590. master god: markriplier as 21 mill get rekit noob
  591. Zack Tha Boss Rains: I know what it means
  592. masen howell: 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖
  593. The Lit Lawrences: Nathan
  594. henry mojica: Ship it
  595. Lyonie Jones: Is the boy called Noah
  596. Noell Stedul: jordyn McKown you just told everyone your crush, maybe even Theo
  597. Autumn Bruce: I love your videos! omg give him 5,000,000 likes
  598. Daniel Playz_YT: its "an a". not "a a"
  599. Andre Smith: The said sex
  600. LazerBoneYT: I though it was Unicom man xD hahahaha
  601. Heronik: do more videos like this!!!
  602. XxKawaii DonutxX: HMM IS IT TONY btw I am like halfway throught the vid while typing this
  603. Skate 3 Scorchers: Yes it is
  604. The minecraft gamer Santi and Junior: Guys I think Tina and Ryan are married to each other did you guys see the ring on tinas fingers like if you agree
  605. roger gonzales: Hay guys my name is Lance im you're. Number 1. Fan
  606. ᴄᴏ-ʟᴅʀ_ᏟᏓᏆᏢᏃ: :p
  607. Amanda Johnson: Hi RYGUYROCKY
  608. Agustin solis: I der you to kiss tia
  609. Norika Reif: Omg your face 4:17
  610. Lana Heg: Please like my please likes my comment hope you guys like it
  611. Phi Bach: Goldy likes ryguyrocky. too
  612. Josue Soria: Oh come on Tina do you like Ryan or do you
  613. Sans hedgehog: #ryguyrockyxtina
  614. kasienka3004: is Tina your sister
  615. Phi Bach: Tina werido
  616. pika gamer: Geographics?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  617. CyGuy - Quality Content: I know what that phrase means
  618. Fortnite Tops: If there's an N-A Nathan
  619. William Alloway: hi
  620. Ginger Greninja: Tina x ryan
  621. Jasper Woo: Please kiss
  622. Yareli Celis: exe tina
  623. Tony the Tiger: Hello Ryan can I be the actor for Tony the Tiger
  624. Wilber Bonilla: Is Tina your girl friend or wife
  625. MARTINPLAYZ MINECRAFT: UMMM... RYAN WHY TINA LOVES YOU??
  626. Shawdow_Fox Kid: Please stop bullying Goldy it reminds me of my past :(
  627. ThisIs ThatGuy: You need a water spray bottle for Tina
  628. thang suan: In spool confuse😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰
  629. Jose Herrera: It’s him
  630. soper logan vlog: Do you like her or not
  631. April Screven: he says everybodys name has an a mean while his youtuber name has no A I mean like wth?
  632. Unicorn Army: Give me a shout out🦄
  633. Deborah J Pringle: Do you love Tina in real life
  634. Cornelia Mitu: Uen its caminc to you tina is grazy
  635. Cheyanne Gage: you guys should actually kiss in real life
  636. Watermelon PLAYZZZZZZ: Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
  637. thang suan: I don't know if tina love you😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😀
  638. Breyden Hansen: are they gf&bf
  639. Stanos Marshmallow: Remember when it was Ryan who liked Tina instead of Tina being obsessed with Ryan
  640. Nguyen Max: MORE PROPER DUMMIESSSS!!!
  641. Nya Random Vids: ryan to get stuff from tina tell u u luv her or give her a hug
  642. ZxWolfZer0Cx: tina says sex i heard it ;-;
  643. Marc Rojas: I am betting unicornman
  644. Bernard Chenault: A y
  645. starmoose Axel im2year: Oh that's the day wow😑
  646. Atomic Junebug: This was funny because wheel of fortune was on while I was watching this lol😂😂
  647. Lyonie Jones: Ooooooo your jelous
  648. TheOmegaPanda: skeqey is one of my friends
  649. Gaming Bros: I watch all of Tina's and Ryan's and Shark Saber and that's cool vids I have a YouTube channel
  650. pika gamer: What book
  651. kylie reaves: Jingle Bells Goldy smells Goldy smells real bad
  652. Bernard Chenault: It you
  653. Haziq Farhan: you said you are good at everything are you good in drowning
  654. Marien Santos: A new challenger showed up!!
  655. playthrough sheila rae the brave, spotlight cinemas, spotlights fortnite, family friendly christmas movies, roleplay prompts, no swearing on my page, minec forge, minec brazil, moda center, tinashe hair, minecraft games, spotlight synonym, modot road map, roleplay generator, family friendly games, showcase synonym, ryguyrocky minecraft life, no cursing sign, showcase cinemas revere, family friendly beach vacations, minecraft roleplay skins, role play games, playthrough progress bovada, roleplay chat, mods for sims 4, minecraft videos, playthrough online casino, showcase mall, ryguyrocky youtube, minecraft download, spotlight locations, spotlight movie, no swearing music, spotlight search shortcut, spotlight lyrics, spotlighting, modsquad, showcase of citrus, showcase randolph, model t, no swearing on my christian minecraft server, playthrough arthur\u0027s computer adventure, no swearing social story, minecraft roleplay ideas, playthrough or play through, ryguyrocky discord, no cursing on my profile, showcase cinema foxboro, minecraft roleplay youtubers, tina belcher, minecraft ps4, minecraft mods, minecraft roleplay seeds, no cursing in my christian server, minecraft servers, ryguyrocky twitter, roleplay amino, mods pizza menu, tina turner peach cobbler, tina yothers, baby netflix, roleplay meaning, mods for minecraft 1.12.2, modafinil, ryguyrocky skin, no cursing on my minecraft server, no cursing on my christian server fortnite, modot road conditions, baby it\u0027s cold outside, spotlight trailer, family friendly resorts, showcase honda, showcase north, no cursing songs, showcase lowell, tina fey, showcase dedham, roleplay minecraft servers, minecraft texture packs, minecraft maps, modsy reviews, minec megagen, no cursing rap songs, walkthrough vs walkthrough, spotlight effect, no swearing discord bot, family friendly noose song, spotlight 29, spotlight search, baby girl names, minecraft pe, showcase foxboro, minecraft 1.14, walkthrough kingdom hearts, minec download, minecraft potions, no cursing rap lyrics, roleplay plot ideas, modsaber, no swearing sign, tina majorino, modern furniture, family friendly movies on netflix, baby shower invitations, roleplayer.me, spotlight lil peep, mod pizza, mods for gta 5, minecraft, ryguyrocky roblox daycare, minecraft songs, tinashe, ryguyrocky videos, family friendly beaches in florida, spotlight uh moonlight uh, minecraft mods, mod sun, minecraft enchantments, roleplay names, http://minec.gob.sv, no cursing quotes, modot, no cursing on youtube, ryguyrocky roblox, ryguyrocky daycare, mods museum, family friendly keto meals, no swearing gif, spotlight dance competition, no cursing scripture, baby names, modular homes, no swearing in spanish, ryguyrocky minecraft life season 2, tina kunakey, ryguyrocky merch, minecraft roleplay discord, family friendly cruises, ryguyrocky age, playthrough meaning, baby einstein, mod podge, ryguyrocky fan art, spotlight cast, no swearing on my christian server fortnite, walkthrough synonym, no cursing rap, playthrough gaming convention, minec precios de gasolina, mods and rockers, showcase cinema north, no cursing on pandora, roleplay ideas, tina fey husband, no swearing club, minec viande, showcase auto sales, baby clothes, minecraft roleplay plugins, minecraft skins, mode, no cursing vines, roleplayer, spotlight karaoke, babylon, roleplay definition, showcase seekonk, modells, roleplay discord, spotlight room escape, tina smith, baby shark, modshop, no swearing on my christian roblox server, minecraft forge, showcase revere, minecraft free, family friendly restaurants, ryguyrocky songs, showcase warwick, minec precios de gas, modem, play through earpiece android, showcase definition, family friendly hotels in las vegas, modest, minecraft roleplay realms, minecraft unblocked, ryguyrocky whos your daddy, minecraft seeds, no swearing songs, role playing, babylist, playthrough 2.5 borderlands 1, baby acne, minecraft roleplay servers pe, minecraft roleplay school, modspace, minecraft roleplay maps, showcase warwick mall, family friendly jokes, family friendly dogs, ryguyrocky roleplays, modern family cast, tina turner age, mods army, family friendly vacations, baby shower games, minecraft roleplay mods 1.12.2, minecraft servers, showcased, showcase woburn, no cursing in bible, tina turner 2018, playthrough requirement, baby it\u0027s cold outside lyrics, minecraft roleplay ep 1, minecraft roleplay moving in, minec lego, playthrough time, minec free, minecraft story mode, no cursing meme, baby boomers, roleplay websites, minec twitter, minec el salvador, no swearing on my christian server meme, baby gap, minec venezuela, no swearing on my profile, modi, baby boy names, no swearing in the bible, no swearing on my christian server, family friendly all inclusive resorts, no swearing challenge, spotlight definition, minecraft roleplay jobs, tina turner songs, family friendly beaches, roleplay online, modsecurity, family friendly resorts in florida, roleplaying sites, no cursing in japanese, minecraft roleplay series, roleplay starters, family friendly movies, playthrough green eggs and ham, tina snow, ryguyrocky wiki, baby alive, minecraft roleplay high school, playthroughline, mods medical, minecraft roleplay mod pack, no swearing vines, modesto bee, spotlight theatres, no cursing meaning, ryguyrocky daycare mods, minecraft skins, minecraft roleplay videos, no swearing meme, no swearing rap songs, tina turner daughter, baby grinch, no cursing allowed, tinactin, minecraft roleplay mods, family friendly recipes, playthrough bonus, playthrough 2.5, no cursing contract, modsy, minecraft wiki, mods for krunker.io, minecraft roleplay fnaf, minec produktion ab, tina louise, playthrough stellaluna, family friendly las vegas, mods for minecraft, baby pigeon, modern family, tina turner grammys, model 3, minecraft commands, modcloth, ryguyrocky minecraft, tina turner, mods vape, ryguyrocky book, roleplay plots, planet minecraft, playthrough arthur\u0027s birthday, tina knowles, modsy promo code, baby driver

Minecraft Daycare - TINA'S CRUSH !? (Minecraft Roleplay)

11,758 Likes11,758 Dislikes
644,797 views views followers
Minecraft Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 29 Aug 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét