Minecraft Daycare - SUMMER VACATION !? (Minecraft Roleplay) - as funny as

Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 3, 2019

Minecraft Daycare - SUMMER VACATION !? (Minecraft Roleplay)

  1. Blader 853: Great vid Ryan, Love ur videos, Keep up the great work
  2. Sbonga Khumalo: Wow the thumb nail killed me back to 2016 animations now
  3. Josh Elliott: Ryan tell tina her name is tin the tiger and I think Tina can't pick what your doing
  4. cool kids: Tiaia is trash she's been doing bad for killing rayan 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬
  5. Puggies361: unicorn and goldy went under the mistletoee
  6. MTI0410 MTI0410: U rock Ryan and if u look at the comments can u give me tips to be a utuber
  7. Bella Hermoza: 1st
  8. Rainbowsteve Fan: Were is our face cam
  9. Anyela Beltran: Ryan only want Tina to come because he wanted to be with her.Also love your vids!!!!!!!!
  10. 100 subs with no vids?: Hey Ryan Have a great Holliday And let’s hope we are all on the nice list
  11. Epic Plays: Those were the good old days
  12. FluffyHusky _YT: I'm concerned it's December and when I saw the Thumbnail I'm like DON'T RUIN CHRISTMAS 😂
  13. AL3ZAVALA: Summer in winter?
  14. Santeze Plays: I miss the Actual Roleplay
  15. Death Raptor20: Anyone Else Thinking Why Its A SUMMER Vacation in WINTER?
  16. Susan LeFevre: How come Ryan always have to throw the game
  17. Shane Blader: You should’ve made Tina kiss goldy
  18. Live Blade: Facecam
  19. haydenghost rider: 71st wait 71 veiws 200 something yea good job yt
  20. pro gamer: This is amazing you are so funny you are my favourite YouTuber and Ash
  21. Nick Vey: Comment 323. LOL
  22. Jeremy Guevara: Hi
  23. Devan Harrington: helo
  24. Mr.alien: I love it when they don't do games and go to beaches or parks
  25. PZ2 project zorgo: Why does Sabre not come to daycare anymore
  26. Wasco James: You should make a video where you ignore tina for a whole day
  27. F0MRCUJYouTube: Nnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo😢😭😢😭
  28. maddi flynn: When I see Tina jump to Ryan all I hear is Angel Eyes from Momma Mia 2(Here I Go Again)
  29. Itsyurgurlpup 12: Ooo I love the shading on the thumbnail!
  30. Hi it’s Your dad: Due to a bet
  31. JEMS2401: 10:56 Unicorn.... You are not my friend
  32. Fiona Presbury: Do you play with unspeakable Ryan
  33. Amilcar Cuevas: Joseph Vargas I disliked so I... well... disagree (duh)
  34. oli da fortniter: can you please make a full crossover of minecraft life and minecraft daycare???
  35. Shihab Uddin: What do you think about it now it's hard
  36. T J: It's summer here in New Zealand death causing heat 😒
  37. Blue Fox: Kylegriffiths06 good for you no one cares
  38. pizzaalex1021: wheres the face cam
  39. David Burke: What happened to the stranded series
  40. GamingLion27: I like pepermint... 😭
  41. Liam McQuade: Please tell us that 10 years thing was a joke😰😢
  42. Malik Abdillah: Where is mincraft life?
  43. Jaiden Bernier: Why would ash be ersa shouldn't she be lucy?
  44. Grayson Chiu yt: Hey don’t you think Ryan should have a special weapon I knowledge has a lightsaber but he only brings that once and a while and a slingshot but I think he should have the laser coult again for the rest of this daycare until they move like If you agree
  45. Braydin Neumayer: #TinatheTargeter
  46. Elijah Johnson: *sees thumbnail* WAT THE F*** IS THAT SH**
  47. Sharon Gail Cornista: Im wearing headphones with fully high volume i hear so many clicks from keyboards hehe.
  48. spikegray7: Hey i have a very cool world for u u guys should come check it out it is good here's what we have a school hotel a shopping center and a decent neighbor hood
  49. Beckles Jamonica: spot the different one 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😖😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
  50. Drag race king Gucci: Hey Ryan I bought the shirts I know wats funny so they got the shipping wrong and I got one to pay for and two for free
  51. bruce fuller: Did anyone notice Tina says she has 2 points while she had 1
  52. Queen Crazy: GUYS! HE ISN’T “Leaving the daycare,” HE FINISHED LIFE AND NEEDS A NEW SERIES! THIS A HINT TO WHAT IT’S GOING TO BE! IT’LL PROBABLY BE OUT TOMORROW EEE I’M SO EXCITED!
  53. Poly LovesRoadTrip: First?
  54. Gavin Murphy: #Ryuyrocky
  55. Daniel Greak: I love the whole Daycare squad
  56. Gamer _Star: FACECAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, IS GONEEEEEEE 😥😭😭😭
  57. Great Mind: pirates don't say ar they say aye
  58. Angela Miller: 30th yesssss hi ryan
  59. Jack Jarvis: ᑌᖇᒪY ᔕᑫᑌᗩᗪ
  60. Stephanie Torres: Yeet
  61. Samuel Eskhult: Hi Ryan
  62. Snowy Flame: I love ur vids
  63. MrOverPowered11: My complaint is why Tina of all people? She is rude and mean, I would've suggested for you to take Goldy or Unicornmann.
  64. Skippy 6 Gaming: Roleplay usually isnt my thing. But this was very funny :)
  65. Arop Ayuel: sorry lost my cool there for a minute sorry I said that
  66. that one dude: Courage the cowardly dog references😔😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  67. Kamante Lyte: Hey Ryan I like your videos they're so cool
  68. Semmi Gamer: Spaceman (During) Winter
  69. Danny boy gamer: I know that
  70. Zach Varron: I’m in a Cruze to
  71. emerald Sword: Wait.... YOU HAVE A DAD?!
  72. jaylen huggins: How did you get the elf costume?
  73. Flazed ShaAbI: *YES IM EARLY*
  74. James Sullivan: Hillcross
  75. Nicolas Faught: Can I have a peppermint? You can have a peppermint. It’s too hard for me *spits peppermint*. HEY! AAAAAA! I don’t like the peppermint. You don’t like the pepp-. NO, it’s too spicy. Why’d you ask for a mint? I don’t know. When the spicyness begin? I don’t know. Is it’s because of me? I don’t know. Am I sleeping on the couch? Yea.
  76. Tatter Tot: I LOVE PEPERMINT!!!!!
  77. Lonley Killer: Who is here before 2k likes? Like if you are!
  78. Nicolas Buc: 10th to watch the video. I love you ❤️!
  79. Winged Eagle: Tina sucks she is dom
  80. Nobody vfjfs: I wanna know how many dislikes this has
  81. Aaryn Mogel: peppermint is very good
  82. Melvin Adame: The memories when he didnt have a facecam
  83. 123_FireBoy_321: Tinas ennoying
  84. [CAMP] Praised: I love your vids can I get a shoutout and I’m a girl that lives in the u.s.a it’s still not Christmas for me yet 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  85. Annie Lin: 30 views 192 likes? and 93 comments! Wow Youtube
  86. Briana Corneille: I am a fan
  87. Christian Carroll: yo hes so good I barley even play that
  88. NerdyGuy425: The thumbnail reminds me of the daycare with shark and saber
  89. Nman2146: Who else clicked as fast as they can lol
  90. Gacha Cupcake: It's winter... ;-;
  91. Dereck Aguilar: Hi
  92. MillieLou Tate: Good vid
  93. Briana Corneille: Can I gown you to
  94. Ella cooper: are you done making daycare videos then cuz you said i will be gone for like 10 years so was it a joke hopefully it is
  95. Perla Avila: Ryguyrocke i want
  96. Jeremy Guevara: Oh that's sad
  97. Connor Mann: Jokes jokes all around
  98. CreeperMaster45: C R A B R A V E
  99. DroningTitan XL: Why does everything have to be a betwith you guys? You never win Ryan when a bet is in place you get so distracted that you lose.
  100. Justice Wells: Its winter too cold
  101. Harley r Quinn r: 10:47 um i LOVE PEPPERMINT IT IS THE BEST SO YOU ARE THE WEIRDO
  102. Rell Lloyd: #COURGETHECOWARDLYDOG
  103. Boxing Kangaroo: The thumbnail Ryan scares me
  104. Chastion Dillard: Candy canes:)
  105. arrmegadon destructor: At least u and tina can get alone time without goldy and unicorn mann ruining it
  106. G F Wherry: Jeremy Guevara True.
  107. Antonio Camacho: NO facecam :(
  108. Bat Wham: V3 Teeny me to
  109. cherry 360: A relief its not the last episode
  110. Sari TGK: Is daycare ending
  111. Horsey Debris: Christmas woo hoo
  112. OMNI SOUL: +Helikie Gaming well they could go on another vacation
  113. Mathias Vannoy: Ryan you are going on a vacation that means no vid😣😱😢
  114. LilChris Minecraft: ITS WINTER NOT SUMMER
  115. Joseph Vargas: Goldy is better than Tina like if u agree
  116. Aiden Agee: Hi Ryan im a big fan
  117. Christopher Chow-Sam: I still luv u though
  118. FrozenFire918: I'm pretty sure Goldy Cussed at 18:23 But that's just a theory... A GAME THEORY
  119. Aquamikey Gaming: "my dad invited tina" when ur dad just wants a lowkey way to make u go away and wants u to get a girlfriend for once in ur life...
  120. Brooke Wooldridge: Finally something that makes sense in Australia because it is December and for December is part of summer
  121. CreepySoldier6789: Is it ok if i can be in the roleplay anytime soon?
  122. Geena W: Ryan is this your way of sating your gonna be away from Minecraft for a while?🤔 actually never mind
  123. Baby_Zodiac: Wtf
  124. Eclipse Fox: NEVER DIS PEPPERMINT INFACT I'M EATING PEPPERMINT RIGHT NOW
  125. Dr Bacon 405: Ryan tell Tina she is a crybaby
  126. Mew2bers YT: Whoever likes peppermint in such a big weirdo - unicorn man 2018... GUESS IM A WIERDO!! IM A WIERDO AND PROUD OF IT!!! leave a like for rights for peppermint
  127. Michelle Willis: Ryan Can You Bring Back Minecraft life i love those shows i'd love to watch them again.
  128. Angela Walls: Did you know that hypixel built a map on survival
  129. legolascousins: Make two possible endings and play normally so if Ryan wins he gets his ending and if tina wins she has her ending
  130. Phalla Hok: Rayan lied he said he would make more jurrasic
  131. GoldenXblosion64 _YT: Anyone hype for Hytale??
  132. Isabel C: I GOT SO SCARED WHEN HE SAID HED BE GONE AND NEVER SEE UNICORNMANN AND GOLDY EVER AGAIN I LITERALLY LOVE YOU GUYS DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT I ALMOST CRIED WOTH RELIEF AT THAT LAST PART WHEN HE SAID ITS NOT THE END OMIGOSH ASH DONT LET HIM DO THAT GEEZ UGH IM SO WEIRD BUT AHHHHH
  133. The offical Saber: why did you change the thumbnail look
  134. cdawg356: plz bring more minecraft life and plz bring back minecraft pirates
  135. Bullseyebuddy 1: Its winter and near Christmas XD
  136. Ingar Riise: @Ryguyrocky You make SUUUUPEEER GOOD Videos! Keep doing that☺
  137. golden scarboiii/girl cuz I am one: Uhhhhhhhhh Weres his face cam xD
  138. PablitoSs tuff: Of course Tina has to win
  139. savior 101: Wait it ain't summer
  140. RapidKT _: hey
  141. Bhfdkjshfd Plays: Idk if you know what the word ingore means
  142. Andrew Lilley: wait Ryan does this mean a new series
  143. Glamourprincess77: It's winter....
  144. Joseph Agunbiade: Hi
  145. Wolfmania 07: Your did the cowardly dog
  146. marshmollow the cat: 2.1k views Yet only 363 likes IMPOSSIBLE
  147. Chi Chi: Sarah:so what going on in little Timmy’s world?? Me:yeah Timmy what’s going on?! Timmy:ITS SUNNY Me:okay Timmy :)
  148. AlishaAnimations *: Can I have a peppermint? U can have a peppermint. That’s to hot for me 🥵 BLEH! HEY! Aah! I don’t like the peppermint. U don’t like the pepper- NO! It’s to sp-i-i-cy. 🤣 this took a while.
  149. sharon thorne: I like peppermint im not a weirdo I'm giving this vid a dislike (jk but I do like peppermint
  150. Rocio Miles: Ryan my son really Wants to play with you on your daycare roll play
  151. Swoops: I just realized, this is probably setting up for the new series that Ryan was talking about on Twitter
  152. Wolfmania 07: Boi it’s winter
  153. Colleen Bronson: Are you and Ash going on a cruise irl
  154. Serenity Estevez: i like peppermints so both of you guys called us weirdos you can put them on hot chocolate make hot chocolate make hot coco then add whip cream and then crush up peppermints or candycanes and then enjoy
  155. Jeremy Guevara: So many people say they are first but isn't Ryan first because he made the video like if you agree
  156. B1GB0Y1235: Does that mean no more daycare?
  157. gemjoepaulsam08: Yay
  158. sharks 10803: RyanXcookie
  159. Perfect Gamer: Tina is not invited
  160. Mando Gonzalez: Hey Ruguy Rocky quick question are you going to do another series or continue the last series because if you can plz notify on YouTube on a video.
  161. Red StarPlaysGames: I knew they would play a game the whole time
  162. Michael Lawrence: wow that shirt is really awesome
  163. Bryan Rico: Ryan you rock
  164. Warriorcat04: OH MY GOD. PEPPERMINT IS AMAZING
  165. legolascousins: I'm assuming your going on a real life cruise
  166. Jeremy Guevara: Hack and Friends it's a like but I'll give you one
  167. Ivan Zboz: You mixed up the seasons
  168. Pearl Penguin Gaming: OI WHERES CHRISTMAS BREAK?!?!? ITS NOT EVEN SUMMERZ
  169. InpaXD: It’s not summer yet but I wish it was like if you do too
  170. Aaron Dighton: Hi
  171. Kyle Williams: how is a summer vacation when its winter
  172. Alexis Kowaleski: But at the end he said no but this is not the last day at Daycare. Like if you heard.
  173. Shadow gun: 2nd you are
  174. RainbowOoopsSteve Gaming: LIKE IF AGREE
  175. Big Bobby boy: 1 hour alte
  176. jerome Osby: Hey ryan
  177. Nick Brown: And that, was another day at daycare! No this is not the end of daycare.
  178. T. Chapman: I don't. Like it
  179. Miguel Solis: Tina is whiney
  180. Playmaster Pro: Second
  181. James Sullivan: BEST YOUTUBER EVER I ❤ YOUUUUU!
  182. demon alex :3: Ryan can i join your server
  183. FishiestGuy: Same
  184. Briana Corneille: Join
  185. FireGold -Minecraft: Atina wtf type of that laugh was that?
  186. Telma Calix: Unicorn man: thank you, next 🤣🤣
  187. Josiah Leuenberger: I don t like tina she is mean she foris Ryan to do stuff
  188. i E3 Gaming 457: Why are you going to a cruise in the winter Whatever no questions asked (I just asked one)
  189. Lj M: WHAT THIS THE END OF DAYCARE NOOOOOOOOOOO IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS 😞😞😞😞😞
  190. steve duong: Don't you men winter vacation?
  191. JT Gutman: I'm not even going to question this.
  192. Glenzo Swift: Aryan you are the best i what you for Christmas my name is jace e not glenzo
  193. Dylan Vernon: *clicks like button*600 years later 'im alive my kids subscribes to ryguyrocky and there 506'
  194. Enrique Thomas: Hat Tina
  195. Anthony Reid: How did you lose by Grill
  196. XxSatanXx wolf: new sieres
  197. Joshua Olivas: I want more Minecraft life videos
  198. April Orbe: Hey! I know your scrolling through the comments during the video watch that and when the end card is going then come down here!!!
  199. Littleangelgirl209: Dad?
  200. Mutasem AL-AHMADI: TINA is really crazy and anoying
  201. Wedovlogs _James_Selena_Gracie: So uhh
  202. liz town: What do you play Minecraft on?i love you all😍
  203. Lathan Ross: P.s Tina don't be a jorek
  204. Chris Vazquez: Love you good luck with summer come
  205. Aaron Chen: U like tina
  206. JT Gutman: Don't worry, daycare is not ending anytime soon
  207. Gacha Mythical Wolfy Playz: I don't like pepermint either
  208. jaydenkid 9000: +Bhfdkjshfd Plays no :)
  209. spikegray7: Ye
  210. Kasen Hall: Love the vids keep it up
  211. Jaypa: Why would you let Tina win Ryan 🤦‍♂️
  212. Hi: Unicornmann, i'm not a weirdo, peppermint's okay...
  213. Jake Elliott: Nice
  214. Rainn MineCraft: I thought it was snowing
  215. Javier Castillo: Hi
  216. tf2: The thumbnail looks creepy as f#@k
  217. E J: I need summer
  218. Theandermany 03: VACation
  219. DexparHunter YT: Start a new roleplay series
  220. Maria Rodriguez: You are weird if you don't like peppermint 😐
  221. Jerry Mills: Little boy its December this new summer on December is winter break boy
  222. Etha Trons: Ryan and Tina sitting in a tree Ryan is avoiding a kiss from Tina Goldy sitting there being cool and unicorn man is making a love potion for Goldy
  223. LilMya Playz: Ryan's thoughts: I can invite ONE person on a cruise with my family, my choices are; a girl that I always make fun of and have no mercy over, My best friend, and my "friend" sociopathic yandere who is obsessed with me and will NOT leave me alone for 5 seconds there.... I choose.... TINA
  224. the good guys: Hey Ryan can I kiss Goldy please
  225. Derpy Leo: It's been a while since you've done no face cam
  226. Nikhil gaming: 31st
  227. Jefferson Billingsley: Ryan. PEPERMENT IS MY LIFE WHY WOULD U DO THIS TO MEEEE!!!!!!...... (after edit) Oooooh It was a joke.
  228. Timmy Fox: Can I come?
  229. Aquamikey Gaming: Actually yes and no. There is no 100% script, they only plan out what they play, never what they say. they just say stuff off the top of their head if u notice, there are small cuts and often they point it out by saying "hey look at the wall" or "freezeframe" or something like that, then they ask so who is gonna win behind recording.
  230. supernova games: Iced tea????????????????????????????????????? I
  231. TheKids: Don't tell Tina I love u💞ok 😆😆😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😅plz bont
  232. lil cocaine: Why are you not using your facecam
  233. L8 Juju: Hi
  234. Jordan's life Lefever: A CRUISE!! can I go can I go can I go
  235. Gleivys Rosa: No. Tina. Win
  236. Timothy Richmond: Brian have a very good Christmas Eve Ryan
  237. Ahmongaming 35: Sorry no Daequan
  238. Broken Nightmare bonnie: Ummmmm Ryan it’s winter, not summer How can u go on a summer vacation?? Btw I wrote this at the beginning of the vid
  239. Mr.alien: Nvm
  240. Smith fun kids Squad: I like peperment
  241. Midnight Wolf: I'm not weard I like peppermint so your just being toxic. ..........peppermint😋😋😋. Peppermint is very good
  242. caroline cook: But its Christmas
  243. Mikey Oakley: Shihab Uddin you dum
  244. XxThe_Wolf Of_ChaosxX: You dont get subs because u bad
  245. Mykah Deleon: Why don't you have your web cam
  246. Arthur Robinson II: REEEEEEE. ITS WINTER.
  247. XJay_GamerX: Kind of early
  248. Kole Swander: #DOUBLEHIPPOS
  249. Tiger Master: Unicorn called me weird. :(
  250. deuce stith: Summer break in the christmas season
  251. Ryder Sutherland: i likemits
  252. Joseph Bazan: Tina is a pleb
  253. Alejandro Morales: No offence but the part where he said a cruise I had my headphones on full blast oof
  254. s: Who's ready for Christmas 🙌🙌🙌
  255. Gachaworld M: Early squad? This is 30 views! Edit: btw I love your videos Ryan❣️ And I wonder what unicorn Mann and Goldy will do 💏 Edit 2: and no I don’t love Ryan because I ship him with Tina (obviously)
  256. danny jay: 9
  257. ghosty subscribe to papa raul: Ryan answer my question will you play pony town
  258. ZeRoyGamez: Yea like begger stop trying to get attention via likes just make content
  259. Aqua Chan: You have 3 subs.
  260. Roblox for days: HI
  261. spikegray7: Y
  262. GoLd Mythical: 14:04 watch his health. It goes up🤔🤔🤔🤨🤨
  263. J&A unstoppable cousins for life: bring back life
  264. Eric Gaines: Ryan your the #bestyoutuber
  265. Harley r Quinn r: yes i saw the thing about the couches
  266. SUCC: Dude summer vacation??? It's winter break dude build a cabin in the middle of the woods
  267. the squad: Nice video ryan
  268. Try to beat The tomato: You need to do more stranded videos
  269. Desmend Nicholas: 2nd
  270. Gamer Guy: I saw the couch stuff
  271. Kellan Watson: U Rock Ryan and I love ur fantastic Videos! 😎💖💖(^^)
  272. Bonnie the Bunny Version1: Tina the turtle
  273. Marco Smit: Where was your face??????😭😭😭😭😭
  274. Sebastian_brawl stars O: First
  275. Shadow Plays: Hi
  276. Maddie Haughney: Sees Comments: No face-cam!!!!!! Me: they have to be lying! Thats a crime for no face - cam!!!! ~watchs the video~ Me: omg! They weren't lying! Whaaaa! Also why a summer vacation video when its 3 days before CHRISTMAS! Someone must be hacking!!! XD XD XD XD
  277. ZeRoyGamez: Btw pewdiepie lovers help us get 100mil dislikes on fake dawalias dis on pewds
  278. Tracie Badiang: 2nd
  279. kanye estrill: I still miss Courage the Cowardly Dog 😭😭 Like to remember the good old days oga bogs boga
  280. Naruto Davis: Make a video of tine leavening thaw daycare
  281. Juan Garcia: the last episode
  282. Jacy Le 724: Is there anyone who hates Tina and thinks she is annoying??
  283. Gamer Blue: No, Ryan needs his alone time
  284. Devan Harrington: ryan is the best
  285. Pokemon ShinyHunting: Honestly i think u need some alone time cause its a VACATION
  286. DESHAWN Dew Lakes: Dutifully do you send a Minecraft link to your daycare
  287. TNT SISTERS: you don't like perrmint well I am with tina it is oaky but anyway I love your daycare vis keep up your good hard work
  288. Hi it’s Your dad: Every episode is the same the protagonist loses
  289. Ashley Garcia: Can u record the vacation
  290. OP_DarkReaper_OP: make a new series called Minecraft Vacation - [Name Of Episode] (Episode Number) Like if you agree!
  291. Daniel Osborn: USE THE FORCE!!!!!!
  292. killern king frost: Hey ryguy plz sub to me
  293. Alex Iniro: I swear Ryan is Letting Tina Win
  294. Alexander Michel: Are you actually going on a cruise,if you are make vids pls
  295. Adrian Herrera: Tina is to mean to Ryan and braggy
  296. Emerald Espeon: No Face-Cam 😭 Also, really, A Summer Vacation episode in December. Another thing, did anyone else see what was happening with the couches?
  297. MarkIsDaBoss 100: Omg they actually did a courage the cowardly dog reference... Im dying... 😂
  298. Zombie Gommbie: Why did you make me
  299. Jocelyn Chicken: Lol I just woke up it's 2:24
  300. Droxster: Well done your the first person to comment so your first not third :D
  301. Young King DaDa: Tina is crazy
  302. blazing fury: Make a another series with magic/elemental powers a series on fairy tail you are natsu ash is Ersa sleasy is gray and Goldy is Lucy and you got the rest hope you take this to interest if so it would be the best day of my life 🔥😅
  303. The offical Saber: where's the facecam
  304. Puppies Rock: ??? Thumbnail ???
  305. Angelo Blake: I love how its the middle of winter and they are having a summer vacation.
  306. DESHAWN Dew Lakes: Ryguy can you send link to daycare
  307. Tanner Patrick: Ryan your letting tina win everybody knows because its part of your role
  308. Esmeralda Valdez: 2nd😛
  309. Brandon Rogers: First like
  310. Ty's World: This is entertaining like normal now Ryan dope ness
  311. Scorpio Zodiac: I like peppermints 😢
  312. Evie: Ryan: I'm going on a cruse Me: yooo so am I
  313. zebyon Randolph: A summer vacion in winter❄❄❄⛄⛄⛄❄⛄❄⛄
  314. Gamer Guy: Lol
  315. Hi Im: Im sick:(
  316. Itz_Gacha Ashley: YAYYYY NEW VID YASSS
  317. mekhi Sub-Zero the Hedgehog: Great vid
  318. Shadow gun: Your 3rd
  319. BraydenBro Gaming: Ahhh, the old thumbnail pics. Like if you like old pics
  320. Luxray ryan: Is this going to be a new thing and if so why in December you could have done in the summer and did anyone else see the glitched out stuff that was weird
  321. that one dude: He does
  322. Antonio Lucić: Who guest tina won
  323. Wallace Bell: eight
  324. Sebastian_brawl stars O: Where’s face cam
  325. Alejandra Morales: Ryguy new ep!!!!!!
  326. Pebble the Rebel: But Christmas is in 3 days.....
  327. Scott Macauley: 😃😃😃😃😃😃😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😀😀😀😀😀😀😁😁😁😀😀😁😀😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😀😁😁😀😁
  328. SAHS Hasan: or anything mint
  329. gladys jean baptiste: hi
  330. SilasPQ: I almost threw up when I saw the thumbnail, it’s so ugly
  331. pikachu lord: Ryan can people join daycare like what you did last time please
  332. Petar Sabev: #LonercornMann + RockArmy4ever
  333. Sammy Lawrence 17: Great reference to the show Courage the cowardly dog 🐕 show. 😂
  334. Ingrid Travels: I like peppermint
  335. IconicTeddy -: Ur the best yter ever i wasiunspired by u to make something kinda like daycare series but Its not the same
  336. Whale _squad: 30th to early ryan
  337. Ender King: So new series?
  338. MANUEL SALDIERNA: She has to bring a game if she lost to Goldy
  339. NAfamiglia Channel: Do some sky wars with Sabre ,Shark,Unspeakable, moose trolling skins
  340. Nick_Tray: I like peppermint :(
  341. Christopher Riviere: ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE!! SCHOOL IS NOT DONE YEEEET!!!
  342. Stefanllamaface: No goldys iQ is 2
  343. Isabella Rose: Love this channel
  344. Mikey Oakley: No
  345. Dragons 4 ever: I love peppermint. I can’t believe that you don’t like it. I’m fine with Unicorn calling me a big weirdo. I have been weird all of my life
  346. Fortnite Kid: Summer is in December for Australians
  347. Aaron lycan: IM SO EARLY your Fav youtuber ryan!
  348. Skyler Martell: 305th place internet slow!
  349. OMNI SOUL: +Helikie Gaming but if u are talking about the cassi the cow crossover i meant where the portal will take goldy, Ryan, Tina, Unicornmann and all the other daycare friends to play barn where they will meet tiny, Mathew, and fox and figure out a way to get home
  350. iOpTicX: today my bday 😃
  351. The Gaming Hub: Are you going to make a Christmas special please make one
  352. Hows life? I'm free on Wednesday: Oh my god! Great Thumbnail I LOVE! The Animation! I wanna complement u.....because UR be happy! Oh and I'm telling the truth about everything!
  353. Mia TheDork!: I feel so disappointed in myself since I had completely forgot about Ryan’s daycare videos! I should be ashamed of myself😖😖
  354. franzroeyjoshniel Yalung: Ryan your going to loss it
  355. minecraft player: Please do minecraft life again please
  356. Soggiest of Breads: Its not a cake it’s a Christmas pudding
  357. MK EllerXL: Please be a mini series, please be a mini series, please be a mini series. Edit: great vid by the way 👍🏻
  358. JJtherainbowgirl: Boi.. It’s still winter.. Face cam broke? And gone for 10 years?! NO!
  359. Warriorcat04: I love how he said at the end, just to clarify: “No this is NOT the end of daycare”
  360. Juan Garcia: good vid
  361. MrBeast Jr: His thumbnail reminds me of old thumbnails good times
  362. MonsterGaming: Wait, why is there no facecam? It’s sad... I still like it anyway! Cause, BEST SRIES EVER!!
  363. Be4 Tim3: NO NO SUMMER YET ONLY CHRISTMAS
  364. Sharer fam Dobre brothers: 293 like
  365. XxGachaGirlxX: hi Ryan please reply back to me you are my favorite YouTuber in the entire universe keep up the good work and you are awesome!!
  366. Lia Reyes soto: Have a great holiday Ryan
  367. Maria Lara: I like the new style in the thumbnail!
  368. AKC 0403: Is this going to lead into a new series like mc life and recess
  369. Efrain Corral: Tina is a torgetter
  370. Erik Plays: Ryan and Tina are so mean to Goldy. If Ryan doesn't make a daycare video of him kissing goldy I'm unsubscribeing
  371. Chimpy .gaming: I like peppermint 🙁
  372. Easton Smith: Is this the daycare episode
  373. Spaceman: +Semmi Gamer Dang you right now I got to go rethink my life choice.
  374. LOL Gaming: Literally how is this bullying I’m just saying it’s a thing I don’t like to see
  375. PatchyPanther: Is Ryan leaving daycare
  376. Max B: 1 like = another peppermint squirrel 🥴.i will just like my comment because no one else will I have no friends 😢😢😭
  377. Chris Vazquez: That is funny ahahhaha
  378. Ariel Manaseth Rodriguez: Its not summer
  379. TJXL THOMAS KING: BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  380. Lps Freddy: the dog coarge
  381. Uni Foox: I was eating peppermint crafty when they asked who liked peppermint :T
  382. Blue DJ foxy: LOVE YOUR VIDS ❤️❤️
  383. Shadowfoxs: Introduceing the best TF2 Player there is: UNICORN MAN!
  384. bruce fuller: You know what this means we have to do code R.Y.A.N (Don’t leave daycare)
  385. Crimson Kid: Etha Trons YAAAAS
  386. Mythical Potato: TODAY IS MAH BIRTHDAY
  387. TNT Warriors: 145th
  388. Carlos Escobar: LOVE IT
  389. RainbowOoopsSteve Gaming: MY FAV IS RYAN i have an idea for a vid :Ryan has fire powers and then his long lost liitle bro dopleganger has speed like the flash and he has all powers in the world Ryan And His small brother long lost brother douple ganger fights a big evil speedster but i should name the doupleganger Riyan
  390. Jaydon Jeremias: Where is director bring him back please
  391. Peter Harder: 685 liked
  392. jadiel Gf toys: Ok wow
  393. Abby Chen: Why no face cam why why why 😭
  394. Alleen Mills: Leave a like if u find the weird one 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😑😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
  395. KeyStorm 8359570: Wat
  396. cookie kitten 3976: I love crig the cowrdly dog
  397. 100000 subs with no Videos: I came from evil 👿 mobs
  398. Jereplaysgames: See you in 10 year's Ryan 🙃
  399. the beasty beast food: Dude its three days till Christmas who's excited
  400. AJ_Woo_Hoo: WINTER JUST BEGAN,WHAT DO U LIVE IN AUSTRALIA
  401. Blaze GameZ: Quitting YouTube so soon
  402. Gage Whitmore: I IZ LE SO FAST CLICKE
  403. Adam an Snow: OMG THE AWSOME SHIRT! I already have it😂
  404. Kole Swander: #EARLYSQUAD
  405. Tony Almeida: #Dontlikepeppermint
  406. Migz GamingTV: Wait YOU GUYS KNOW COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG 😎 COOL
  407. Kawaii Mai: Daycare is ending???
  408. Scorpion Friends: Ryguyrocky I watched you since I was a kid
  409. OMNI SOUL: Ryan my dude could u please make a video where Tina won't let u go somewhere else for a while so then u challenge her or she challenges you to where if u win u can go and if she wins then u stay and can u make it where u win cause u really deserve a vacation my dude because u , Tinathetiger, Goldy, and Unicornmann have been working really hard making videos for us viewers to watch and i think that u guys deserve the break. Also could u guys possible do a crossover videos with cassi the cow im sure you guys will think of an amazing idea that will make u guys legends.
  410. Mazasmr: #tinaistheworstyoutubertellhertostopmakingvids
  411. Ty's World: Hey ryan
  412. Alejandro Martinez Barajas: This is the last daycare video as soon 10 years by that I be 21
  413. Austin Hawkes: We’re is your face Ryan/Ryguyrocky
  414. James Sullivan: Lol my school ended like 5 million days ago
  415. EvilManatee639 A: For some reason it looks like it super Zoomed in
  416. Vanessa Thomas: No face cam today
  417. Greyzhie Espanola: Winter not summer
  418. Gamer Guy: Hay!!! I like peppermint !!!!!!
  419. FishiestGuy: Don’t beg for likes please
  420. Shade Queen: Shihab Uddineasyyyy
  421. the gamer Princess: Fantasy vid As always
  422. Brenden Tsang: Breaking timelines up in here
  423. Wentao Tan: this was a realy good video
  424. Mob4Express: Lucky you have a portal!
  425. Jackson Holt: Is it me or does Minecraft dragons reminds you of a cirtant game *caugh* DDO *caugh*
  426. V3 Teeny: I just realized I’ve been watching this ever since the first daycare video came out. I’ve basically been growing up with this series! I just love it soooooo much!
  427. Juvette Lofton: Tina is a cheater
  428. Sharer fam Dobre brothers: I have not watched this in forever I forgot how good it was
  429. P H: So are you actually going on a cruse with tina (ash) if so please vlog if you can. If not take pictures 📷
  430. Desmend Nicholas: OMG noooooooooo
  431. wolf 1987: Ryan:And that's was another day at daycare also this is not the end of daycare
  432. Jeremiah Idore: Tina is a brat she gets what ever she wants get some revenge
  433. Ezsick10: Christmas is the best day for you
  434. Carmen Martinez: 3
  435. Amilcar Cuevas: >:( you. Said. liking. Peppermint. Is. WEIRD?!? I am no longer a fan of yours! Hmph! (JK! But I’m still salty)
  436. Helikie Gaming: they have already done ur idea
  437. XxThe_Wolf Of_ChaosxX: IT SAYS SUMMER VACATION ITS STILL DECEMBER CHRISTMAS HASENT EVEN HAPPEND YET WTF!!!!
  438. Kermittera: Bring Back Seaver and sark
  439. Wolftronix: I like how he clarified that this wasn't the end of daycare XD
  440. zackington: summer in christmas sure also hey ryan too late to cancel the cruise
  441. R & R Vlogz: Lol my name is also Ryan
  442. THE Toy Expert Kyle ToyExpert: KILL TINA
  443. Nathan's life channel 2: 8th
  444. Tyra Barnes: I think you should do more stuff in the daycare just a suggestion but I like your vids
  445. msu mc: 😎
  446. AzizbossYT Minecraft: WHEN WILL SEASON 3 OF MINECRAFT LIFE COME?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
  447. Beautiful Enriquez: You should tell Tina that you love her and goldy should be with chicken gisered too ship a of you guys get it ship 🚢
  448. Michelle Willis: (^^) <3 Love your vids
  449. Tigers and Burgers: Alex Iniro Ikr
  450. Pablo Valenzuela: Pepermints are the worst
  451. Mutasem AL-AHMADI: Ryan is letting TINA win
  452. Xgalaxy_chanX 830: No face cam
  453. RealStephenPSW: Did you get a new person to make your thumbnail
  454. iron tree: New series?
  455. Anaia Tipton: Same
  456. Shihab Uddin: Like if you see the wrong one 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😂😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😁😀😁😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
  457. Anastazja G.: Early, love ur vids and u ❤❤❤❤
  458. Rizzobbb: Yes
  459. Ruth Ann Bauer: NOT SUMMER so very bad vid like if u aggre
  460. Aiden Carter: lol no face-cam
  461. Austin Brooks: Ryan you are the best
  462. jalani Jacob: Im not a hater but tina gotta stop when yall playing for something she really want she kills ryan but at daycare she don't and she kills goldy so anytime goldy makes a video we only see goldy getting killed over and over and she must like only one person out of all of them thats just not how it goes
  463. Lit Plays Games: 35 Here Huge Fan
  464. Rudane Edmalin: No i wanted tina not to win
  465. Spencer Kroll: I’m super sick so thank you Ryan your videos are very funny so can you please pray for me. Hope I feel better
  466. Carol Snelling: Mm mm...... No
  467. Briana Corneille: and my name is Godzilla
  468. CoolNinja 101: “This is not the end of DK” Me: it better not
  469. jaydenkid 9000: +Bhfdkjshfd Plays and i get they are fan but jezz a les some fans bont comment the same comment
  470. Chase Tuchel: Facecam? Where is it?
  471. The offical Saber: is daycare over
  472. Ethan Matthew: rlly? Courage the curios dog
  473. DomIzBest 707: f🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁💖👏🐱‍🏍
  474. preston bradburn: i'll subscribe
  475. Clint Bracken: Do I hear 👂 a new series starting 😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸
  476. LOL Gaming: Just my opinion I didn’t like it I like the old ones
  477. Benjamin Davison: yea
  478. Aaryn Mogel: so no more daycare because you said ''I probably wont see you two again''
  479. WiseTheOwl: Ryan Will heart this *comment*
  480. Phoenix high: No face cam ☹️
  481. Sloth Gaming: Aqua Chan can u sub to to i sub to u
  482. I have no knoledge how to be human .-.: I get it. RYAN is taking his computor or something and he will upload there
  483. Destine Rivera: love it
  484. Carmen Martinez: Ops 2
  485. Alex Maximo: Your the best
  486. alexthesicond: I wish there was a tea map
  487. Alex Harper: R.I.P facecam
  488. Aljx Underscored: I like peppermint
  489. Verita Whitman: Wait, is this hinting at a new series???
  490. Nobody vfjfs: Basically he pre recorded videos for while he's on the cruise
  491. ISABELLE BROTHERTON: I love you guyssss
  492. Jason Razo: tina is crazy and annoying whe is going to embares you on the cruise and can you make a video of you on the cruise!!!!!!!!
  493. Keely Kishida: I love Minecraft Daycare
  494. Wyatt Dragons: +Nick_Tray of course, all youtubers use us for cash, you dont have to make a big deal out of it! we are consumers of his content, it's his job.
  495. chris rutaquio: My birthday is November 18(: and I have, 130$
  496. TBNRFrags: Hi Ryan
  497. Westyn Sipes: Ryan you and your friends make me happy Ash, Janet, and Unicornmann_ make me less depressed
  498. Benjamin Davison: i am
  499. Leah Bursey: Ryan i love your videos have fun on your cruise with tina.
  500. Jonathan Isaac: Hi Ryan you're AWESOME also I've been a little down today if you can please comment back and heart this comment it would make my day better and also MERRY CHRISTMAS to you guys
  501. Lathan Ross: Tina let hem be free from you please don't go physio on me
  502. Galaxy gaming51: Why are you filmIng/playing at the pool (im breacking the fourth wall!!!!) in the middle of winter
  503. toad Boy: Wait a minute it's not summer vacation is there be winter vacation
  504. James Mcmullan: Plz tell me that you will do videos that have you on a cruise ship👏 and plz do more vids without facecam
  505. Jaime Solano: You are the best
  506. Mob slayer Pro!: (Illuminati theme comes on)
  507. Lydia Sanderfield: Ryan and Tina sitting a tree, Tina wants to have Ryan for free
  508. LonardoTheGamer Dado: Minecraft daycare is now dead and boring to watch :,(
  509. Gamer Blue: UGH WHY DOES TINA HAVE TO COME!!! 😡😠😬😲😑😒
  510. hector214714644: 1st
  511. Deivis Antinitnis: Lol
  512. Twila Plumman: Tina is so cool
  513. Chan Kok Gay: Like he made a bet with Tina and he won the entire game
  514. Meme Man: stop betting against tina in a game so much! you'll just lose anyway.
  515. Nobody vfjfs: Yeah Lucy is the one people ship with Natsu not Ersa
  516. Terrence Cheeseboro: Tina mean
  517. gamer boy surviver: Noooooooo I am late
  518. Logan Sessions: Play ROBLOX again can you friend me on ROBLOX my username is BuddahAJ
  519. Dragon Gamer: The vacation should start off on Titanic but instead off it sinking it crushes into an island and then Tina and Ryan are stuck there but then find out that unicorn man and goody went there for a holiday and now there stuck on an island all 4 off them with titanic’s wreak
  520. Spelsugna Alexander: Targating is dum and cehting
  521. arrmegadon destructor: True but with tina tho
  522. XSpidermanjrX: I haven’t watched the whole vid yet but I know Tina is gonna win because that’s how it goes every time😤
  523. PAJA Animations: You don’t like peppermint??
  524. bolt: The first time I watched a day care video I thought you were in 7th grade by ur face (no offense You are the best 😁
  525. Leone Luis Vinluan: Wow what a nice video☺☺☺I have newly subscribed.
  526. BloodHunter 003: Hi Ryan how are you to day
  527. Gula R: Where the face cam at?
  528. Helikie Gaming: sameee
  529. green wing: its this the final
  530. TBG FuntimeCorner: Ryan you forgot to do the face cam
  531. Mr Cat 3d: Noone else comes "I got a lot a points"
  532. Sloth Gaming: No face cam today
  533. Christopher Chow-Sam: I'm getting kinda sick of tina.Get some more ppl to play with u
  534. Jake Gallacher: Unicorn Mann and Goldy went under the misalto at the start when they went to the portal
  535. Harrison F: Good episode like normal who is better
  536. Michelle Ellison: Tina is a wich
  537. Crimson Kid: Praised Junky Gamer They live in Texas!
  538. Brian Vlogz: Noooooo face caaammmmmmn
  539. Death Gamer151: Amazing another great day
  540. Daniel Greak: ryan it’s winter not summer
  541. Nicolas Faught: So is this the end of ryguyrocky
  542. Timmy Fox: Can I come?
  543. Alma Paniagua: Go rough on everybody ryan like if you agree
  544. Wolfykid999 Hi I’m mario: Summer vacation I thought it was winter
  545. MckennaBoy Gaming: Happy Christmas and happy new year
  546. Proper Kids: I love peppermint
  547. heccles reccles: I wonder if there is an intense lore behind minecraft daycare. Maybe one is insane, and the rest are just figments of their imagination? Who knows!
  548. Nhicolas Lafontant: new series confirmed
  549. Lavard Patterson: He us
  550. bored of life girl: 1 like for Courage the cowardly dog
  551. RayRay 9000: Where is the face cam
  552. Spaceman: summer vacation during winter? *WHAT IS THIS FOOLERY?!*
  553. LOL Gaming: I said that this is just asking for likes there’s always this one person saying like I never said everyone
  554. Hack and Friends: No I wasn’t first can at least get a a heart for being here early
  555. SAHS Hasan: i love peppermint
  556. killsnipe115 123: Is this the last ep of daycare
  557. Little KiZu: Ryan why cant you just leave without fightijg
  558. Unicorn Girl47: That was fan-‘tistic
  559. Danny boy gamer: What’s up with the art for the thumbnail? And the facecam its gone?
  560. Roblox Master: HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE PEPERNENT IT IS THE BEAT CANDY I AM DISSAPOINTED Jk
  561. maunuel Castillo: This is wrong on a QandA he said there will be a season three of life
  562. Naruto Davis: For ever
  563. Piña Colada: Summer time and the winter is gone "barely"
  564. Remix Master Gaming: Please don't leave for 10 years
  565. Zeyad Hassan: Hububabababba
  566. Nabolsツ: Nice video my guy
  567. The offical Saber: never mind
  568. jaydenkid 9000: +Bhfdkjshfd Plays just like this comment
  569. Josh Elliott: Also can you do a video with tina,goldy,unicorn,moose,shark,saber,director,and those please doing would you rather
  570. Ryan the Puppy: Were‘s ur face cam
  571. Ryan Mooney: You might have to talk with Tina about the couple thing
  572. Denene Smithh: I love you
  573. Noah Ketcham: Srry i was grounded
  574. Kole Swander: #HIPPOS4LIFE
  575. David Perez: Merry christmas ryan
  576. gacha Ash gaming: Yes I'm early btw I love your vids Ryan!!!
  577. Marshall Jones: Wooooooo
  578. Ethan Hill: Merry Christmas and happy new year
  579. Nathaniel Najjar: It went back to the old models
  580. Blessing Vlogs: I love you and Tina/Ash soo much!!
  581. Wedovlogs _James_Selena_Gracie: When will the daycare kids get taller when u keep doing this series?
  582. oso 2009: What school are you in
  583. Potato Sloth: Hey unicorn I like peppermint
  584. redphantom683: Merry christmas, everyone!
  585. Avanaco Cabral: Hope you have fun on the vacation ryguyrocky
  586. I have no knoledge how to be human .-.: Summer vacation?
  587. Lying Maestro: Tina will get scared on the cruise because of the fact she is part tiger*
  588. L J: I swear Tina gets over excited about when she wins
  589. Epic Plays: What ever happened to playing with moose and shark
  590. Justin Alvarez: -sigh- here we go again the one who's doing a vid always loses just always looses everytime ok when tina is doing the vid she looses when ryan do the vid he looses everytime why can't the one who's recording win? is anyone noticing this?
  591. Chan Kok Gay: I hope Ryan will win for ones
  592. Coolnarutojr 1: 7th and Ryan wassup pls Friend me on roblox
  593. FBI special victims unit: Love the vid
  594. Khaerys Targaryen: Oof what a kerfuffle.
  595. Brandon Boardman: Forgot face cam
  596. baby fox: 11:00 i like peppermint
  597. crystel salazar: Tina in unicorn man will make a good couple and Ryan and Cody will make a good couple
  598. ZeRoyGamez: Ryan bad acting on losing on purpose
  599. Sarahstyle 09: I love how Tina put mistletoe on literally everything, but they never notice it.
  600. Dark Shadow: My partner are going to a cruise too! For there anniversary on the 29th of December.
  601. Isabella Yantas: Really? Ryan abd tina ugh tina is such a bad character. But i love Ash tho. Not tina
  602. G F Wherry: Isn’t the first viewer on YouTube the 5th viewer in all. Because Ryan, Tina, Goldy, and Unicorn were technically the first four right?
  603. Andres Ruiz: Ryan i know that u let tina win because of your relationship
  604. michaelamyers05: 💩
  605. WolfGod Playzz Gamez: Thx u so much 😭😭😭 for not ending daycare series thx u....😭😭😭
  606. GayBoy 777777666699: Allsulter I'll unsubscribe from you if you want I love peppermint
  607. Unique_Pearl: I thought it was winter
  608. mason kido: ok look ryan your videos aer good but please you need to prank Tina wit a TON of tea in the next. also Tina will probable get mad but its a good idea.
  609. Chloe Willis: Your awesome
  610. Hufflepuff H.P: Its Christmas so that means it should be winter meaning winter break not summer break (break/vacation)
  611. Anaia Tipton: DOSE THIS MEAN YOUR NOT GOING TO MAKE DAYCARE VIDEOS ANYMORE
  612. Kylegriffiths06: 1st
  613. Maliaka Ogodogu: Yes
  614. Jeremy Guevara: G F Wherry yeah but the chances that they watch the video at the same is just eh...
  615. FuriousMan23 YT: R R R R
  616. Jeff The Killer: Happy Bday to me
  617. Dylan Vernon: ILL LIVE FOR SO LONG
  618. Dad Groza: #goldy smells
  619. ulabrandon: 0:35 anyone who can go on Minecraft 1.7.10 and type new daycare and go on it and make Tina and Ryan pay just like me
  620. mark osborne: Helo
  621. Kris Beltran: Just dont let her win god she always wins
  622. That one Guy: Congrats on almost making it 1.5 M subscribers
  623. MCCheetahkat: Getting yo merch!
  624. silver XM: A nother great vid ryan
  625. azX ッ: This makes no sense it's December
  626. Aqua Chan: How do u get so many views? I uploaded a vid an hour ago and it’s got less views then this QwQ Cool vid tho! When I get more subs I wanna be like you <3
  627. Metro_Clipze: Rip courage
  628. Bhfdkjshfd Plays: 1st
  629. Elizabeth Selivanov: im TINA im a baby
  630. Flint'n Steel: That PrestonPlayz?
  631. Muffin Chip: Wait, since when did Ryan have a dad 😂? He never mentioned him in previous episodes
  632. Noah Boyle: 2nd
  633. craig Fentress: Ryan if you heart this I’ll try to help you get rid of Tina
  634. Henry Bulldog: Hi there like if you love daycare plz sub to me😔😔😔 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
  635. Daiqos Pug: Hi
  636. Kayla BEAST: I hope that doesn’t mean you are making no more vids I love your vids
  637. Bethany Romero: Hi
  638. Lying Maestro: Tina will get scared because of the fact she is part tiger
  639. -HeyItzAutumn -: Ya know it's almost Christmas, right?
  640. Devin Tv videos: Hi
  641. Gavin Boy TV: it will take you 10 years to play 10,0000 games
  642. Zamir Evans: He let her win
  643. Kewana: I want to be the best youtuber like you ryan
  644. Dat CheesyBoi: Can u give me heart
  645. Janneth Silva: Nice
  646. Wolf Gamer: By 10 years, Ryan probably means 10 days or 10 hours...
  647. NJTGaming: How many times are you going to say WELCOME TO ANOTHER DAYYYYYYYYYYYY OF DAYCARE???
  648. Kaleb Alemayehu: The No Face Cam Makes Me Remember The Old Daycare Videos.
  649. Josh&marcus Vlogs: Hi Ryan
  650. SuperZ Awkward ViDeOz: 48th like
  651. REVERSE FLASH: sup Ryan your the best keep making the best minecraft daycare videos 👍 have a nice day
  652. FishiestGuy: It’s the old version of Thumbnails that he used to use
  653. JT Gutman: 21:27 How dare Tina and Ryan just walk past the mistletoe without kissing!
  654. Sean Lannigan: Two things one do live streams two make season three of Minecraft life
  655. Peng Thang: Tina win
  656. Tony Thai: Tina’s targets tinas targets Tina targets she wants Ryan then unicorn man said no no no no that’s the unicorn that’s the unicorn Thats the unicorn!!!!!
  657. Alex MC: Summer?? Are you high
  658. Star knight Omega: At 5: 59 courage I love that show
  659. Puggies361: water is frozen so how
  660. Norliza Kasim: Hey Ryan you know what you liar we now i will never subscribe to you guys never i leave bc you a loser
  661. Janet Pedraza: Ryan you have 2 goldy have 1
  662. AlishaAnimations *: This video reminded me of the old days for some reason. The thumbnail, no face cam...
  663. Triple Mcflubble: PEPPERMINT IS GREAT !!!!!!! I love peppermint anything
  664. Consuelo Delgado: Hi live 🇺🇸🇺🇸 and i love Minecraft!!!!!! And my ñame is Marcus
  665. OkieDokieTC: Merry Christmas Ryan I made meh Fanmade daycare 😀
  666. Florent Grenier: Gooooood video keep it up
  667. Dennis Holum: High quality memes from courage the cowardly dog
  668. Smellypigs: I haven't been subbed for about 5 months because my friends teased me about watching u I was subbed for 2 years but now I'm back and still loving the vids, but watching u now brings back so many memory's when no one talked , moosecraft and unspeakable existed and best of all when u avoided tina
  669. ThatProgrammer: That's a glitch with applying the texture pack while on the server. I should know, I'm the developer.
  670. showcase of citrus, ryguyrocky roblox, unicorn man skin, pla ket ket, spotlight search shortcut, minecraft potions, unicorn manor, mods pizza menu, modspace, minecraft roleplay ideas, roleplay websites, minecraft roleplay maps, goldy all song, minecraft highschool roleplay, showcase cinemas revere, showcase mall, tina the tiger dragons, roleplayer.me, mods medical, minecraft roleplay mod pack, roleplays to do in roblox, spotlight theatres, minecraft roleplay high school, minecraft roleplays servers, minecraft roleplay discord, tina the tiger minecraft, showcase lowell, unicorn manchester pub, minecraft roleplays fnaf, roleplays for roblox, spotlights fortnite, roleplay discord, mods for minecraft 1.12.2, mods vape, modcloth, pla china, unicorn mandala svg, model 3, modem, minecraft roleplay videos, ryguyrocky twitter, roleplay plots, minecraft songs, samgladiator minecraft roleplay, modsaber, tina the tiger and ryan, tina the tiger daycare videos, modular homes, role playing, unicorn man pink, showcase warwick, minecraft roleplays aphmau, minecraft roleplay mods, ryguyrocky roleplays, mod sun, spotlight definition, minecraft games, pla barcelona, spotlight synonym, roleplay plot ideas, tina the tiger monsters, goyard, modot, roleplays esl, roleplay star, minecraft roleplay jobs, ryguyrocky minecraft life season 2, tina the tiger fan art, tina the tiger minecraft skin, ryguyrocky daycare mods, tina the tiger merch, spotlight trailer, modells, modesto bee, pla conference, minecraft roleplays youtube, minecraft seeds, minecraft roleplay school, mods army, spotlight effect, roleplaying sites, minecraft roleplays high school, showcase dedham, goldy pond, mod pizza, unicorn mann daycare, spotlight lil peep, minecraft enchantments, minecraft roleplays ep 1, modsy reviews, role play games, ryguyrocky whos your daddy, minecraft skins, unicorn man youtube, minecraft story mode, minecraft forge, role plays spanish, pla mor, spotlight search, minecraft roleplay youtubers, minecraft roleplay ep 1, best minecraft roleplays, pla vs abs, pla indiana, pla filament, mode, unicorn manacor, minecraft texture packs, tina the tiger real name, minecraft unblocked, ryguyrocky discord, goldy meaning, spotlight lyrics, roleplay meaning, goldy desi crew, mods for minecraft, unicorn man, showcase cinema north, mods and rockers, minecraft roleplay episode 1, pla bed temperature, roleplay minecraft servers, modshop, showcase woburn, minecraft city roleplay, unicorn mandala crochet, boy play, goldy\u0027s locker room, roleplay social, tina the tiger wiki, spotlight cast, tina the tiger pictures, roleplays in english, roleplay store, tina the tiger skin, unicorn mann real name, roleplays meaning, modest, modot road map, showcased, modern family, goldy mcjohn, goldy hyder, roleplay online, goldy song, tina the tiger new videos, model t, ryguyrocky videos, minecraft roleplays ideas, spotlight 29, minecraft wiki, ryguyrocky book, roleplays online, mod podge, modsy promo code, spotlight karaoke, showcase revere, modsquad, modern family cast, goldy video, showcase auto sales, spotlighting, ryguyrocky songs, roleplayer, minecraft roleplay plugins, minecraft mods, goldy\u0027s run, unicorn manicure, minecraft roleplay the pals, itsfunneh minecraft roleplays, minecraft roleplay realms, goldy shastri ke bhajan, unicorn manchester shop, minecraft ps4, tina the tiger song, mods for gta 5, mods museum, roleplay names, showcase north, pla plastic, showcase honda, tina the tiger roblox, pla material, minecraft roleplay moving in, ryguyrocky minecraft life, goldy gopher, showcase definition, showcase randolph, mods for sims 4, goldy shastri ke gane, play store, minecraft roleplay seeds, minecraft roleplay mods 1.12.2, roleplays to try, unicorn manchester gin, minecraft commands, pla 3d printing, unicorn mandala coloring pages, pla warping, pla vs petg, roleplay starters, tina the tiger twitter, modsecurity, minecraft 1.14, roleplay ideas, goldy luck and the three pandas, denis minecraft roleplays, minecraft servers, unicorn mantis, ryguyrocky wiki, minecraft maps, minecraft free, minecraft roleplay series, showcase cinema foxboro, goldy auto, tina the tiger truth or dare, showcase foxboro, unicorn manor candles, ryguyrocky roblox daycare, spotlight room escape, moosecraft minecraft roleplays, ryguyrocky merch, minecraft roleplay servers pe, roleplays ideas, unicorn man happy birthday, role plays for training, ryguyrocky youtube, pla temperature, goldie hawn, ryguyrocky age, role plays for today, modot road conditions, minecraft roleplay moving in, ryguyrocky fan art, unicorn manes by mykey, modern furniture, spotlight dance competition, dantdm minecraft roleplays, goldys, roleplay definition, showcase seekonk, roleplay generator, pla navy, tina the tiger daycare, spotlight locations, modafinil, mods for krunker.io, minecraft download, roleplay chat, roleplays on discord, goldy holden, ryguyrocky daycare, spotlight cinemas, moda center, ryguyrocky minecraft, goldilocks, showcase warwick mall, ryguyrocky skin, modsy, modi, pla mor lanes, tina the tiger wallpaper, spotlight movie, minecraft roleplays pe, minecraft roleplays magic, showcase synonym, unicorn mandala, minecraft roleplay fnaf, roleplay prompts, roleplay amino, tina the tiger real life, role plays to do in gta, spotlight uh moonlight uh, minecraft roleplay skins, pla hatchbox, minecraft videos

Minecraft Daycare - SUMMER VACATION !? (Minecraft Roleplay)

3,515 Likes3,515 Dislikes
158,967 views views followers
Minecraft Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 22 Dec 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét