Minecraft Daycare - RYAN'S NEW PET !? (Minecraft Roleplay) - as funny as

Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 3, 2019

Minecraft Daycare - RYAN'S NEW PET !? (Minecraft Roleplay)

  1. Wyatt Swagner: Don't you guys think the dog from the thumbnail was duck hunt
  2. Roberto SateyAguilar: That Ryan, Tina and Goldy
  3. Ethan I: for doing that but it is a vid
  4. IcePheonix: 50th
  5. GoodAttorney117: Yo
  6. D Money: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  7. It's Shqushy Day: Hi, I have never competed on your videos before but as I was tipping this I saw Goldey ( sorry I can't spell well) run out of the room.LOL, so funny😂😂🤣🤣😂😅😆😁😄😃
  8. Kanna Kamui: I been you're subscribers over 2 years and I watch all of you're video you make from the fist and here I am now I like your work so mush keep it up I will watch all of you're video until I die oh... I like all of you're video bye
  9. pearl wi: WAAAAAA WHY MR.SUNNGLES
  10. Marien Santos: +SkywardMoon What?
  11. Kayla Campalans: Omg ITS Mr. Snuffleupagus!!!
  12. Aislyn's Universe: Your always up loading so why do the bell
  13. Tel Cahow: I wish they still used guns like Goldy did in this episode, they could do more mini games AT the daycare.
  14. Frost Hound: you're in the wrong seat dummie wow thats great
  15. Alexander Ringcon: I hope that snuggle have baby
  16. Sean Berno: First of all nice pet and second why is he In the woods
  17. Abby Chen: I want mr. Snuggles
  18. Cris Ramos: He can keep you very warm
  19. Lowell Tommy Souden: Ryguyrocky.TNA
  20. Carlsonjeremy Lopez: I like ryans vidio
  21. Nick the best greek: Do hide and seek but ligit nor roleplay
  22. niemand wilwat: +Memes 4life yup
  23. Amy Vollmer: joshthegamer bad grammar it is saw
  24. ypñ_ Mãūrï: Unicorn and Goldy are assholes
  25. Kim Nguyen: my Name is NGHIA
  26. Valentin Mendoza: I had a kitten that name was mr. snuggles and he got hit by a car 😪😭😢😫😩
  27. Malakhi moore: Who does the music
  28. meme musem: where is sal the sloth
  29. Nikolas Kerr: Yup and that’s what I like about this channel
  30. Alex Bradshaw: No I don’t him go I’m sad I feel bad for you
  31. Estarisborn Studios: So sad!
  32. SiLLyLowgawn: You guys should put some trees over and on the outside of the house so it looks like a forest because unicorn man said he lives in the forest
  33. Dayton Westfall: Good videos keep it up
  34. Fernando Anaya: Lucky
  35. GamerBoy_ 21: I thought Ryan already had a animal.Isnt it Tina lol
  36. sans 2.0: Why unicorn man why
  37. Alejandro Gonzalez: 1 like= 1 prayer for Mr.Snuggles
  38. Xx DarkHunter xX: Boiiiiii
  39. Lexi Grace: Ryan you shoukd bring tori in daycare for a video and you and tori show them your powers to the daycare kids
  40. Isa Vine: 1:28 - 1:35 Am I the only one who realized Unicorn Mann made a Monsters Inc reference!!! Ahhhhggggg i love that scene from the movie so much
  41. DeadlyWolf 061: 8th
  42. Raelynn Pelky: Mom Dad kiss 💋
  43. WAVYBOYZ PRODUCTION: No stop!!! God hacker
  44. LilMya Playz: Let be honest, Tina likes it cuz Ryan said its his pet!
  45. Maddie Haughney: I couldn't go to minefair... too far away.... if I could I totally would have. :( Noooooo Mr.Snuggles! #giveMr.SnugglesbacktoRyan!
  46. Frances Kearns: !!!!!!
  47. TheDragon Gamez: Hey Ryan! keep up the good work!
  48. The Alpha Aqua: 1 hour ago so late
  49. Izzy V: Mr snuggles and mrs cuddles
  50. TRIPLE X: Hey u copied samgladiator
  51. Janet Pedraza: 😭
  52. Cats are Love, Cats are Life: 0:59
  53. Gaming Exploit: im late. again.
  54. JadaThe NightWolf: Love you ryan
  55. Kevin Colindres: Bye mister snuggles
  56. Yung $carecrow: That Don't look like a Mr. Snuggles ......
  57. Aiden Gambrell: Prank Tina and say your going to break up with her but don’t but if you want to you can
  58. Steven YorYor: Ptfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffff. Hahahahahaha hahahaHa ha ha ha
  59. Wizth: i like the old outro music better than the new one. go back to the old one
  60. Arjungames: #littleearly
  61. Lasharye Whitworth: Ryan: A really special surprise, that is...MR. SNUGGLES!!! Me: OH MY GOD!!!! My grandma: Sharye 😠 (😂)
  62. Maks Karalov: DING!
  63. Rell Lloyd: 166!
  64. Samuel Esch: Please Minecraft life season 3 please bring Lexi back to life
  65. Hunter Jojo: aww I'll miss you mr snuggles
  66. Omar Flores: Me: "I can't wait to see Ryan's new pet. I wonder what he chose?" 0:26 Me: "Oh lord"
  67. squishy Jonathan: # team snuggles
  68. TheTrueCatGod: I love your videos but I disliked because it was at 98 I wanted it to be 99 for fun
  69. cirtifam ryan taylor: #mrsnugles
  70. Michelle Lesesne-De Santis: LOVE that outro!
  71. Sherraye Letts: Me too I love ryguyrocky
  72. Dashaun Speight: 1st
  73. Damian Bates: The role plays kind of sucks when goody can change form and be it Evan if it’s the last of its kind
  74. JAMMESON MCINTYRE: I love you Ryan you are the best
  75. CoreGageYT: That legit made me cry
  76. Hi: Today's Aphmau's birthday..no wait, Jessica's.
  77. Joseph Agunbiade: Hi
  78. Itsgermguy Ochoa: Me snuggles is ugly
  79. Coop3636: Awwwwwww mr.snggles
  80. Christina Brayden: New daycare always warms my heart
  81. Super414464: if u agree ryan shlud sye if goldy or tina is cuter! btw love you <333333333333
  82. Frances Kearns: Mr. snuggles is cute
  83. Leon Leon: wow goldy and unicorn man ruin the fun xD
  84. Rickypopoyou plays: Your adaption paper plz?!
  85. Charles Noname: I met you at minefare too
  86. Blazemctazey 101: Awwww Mr Snuggles:}
  87. Ximena Jimenez: You rock
  88. Eli Playz: +Moses Osborne i know i was explaining to Galaxy what get rid of him get rid of him mean
  89. Knowlege Turtle: I NEED HIM
  90. M Playz - RB: Hey Ryan its Michael my friend deontay went to minefair and took a picture of u goldy and tina
  91. Leslie Magana: I loved it I wanna a pet called Mr Snuggles
  92. Victoria Lopez: SkywardMoon THE VERY HAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 SAME THING HAPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 HAPPENED TO ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  93. Liam Boswell: #mrsnuggles
  94. derrick hubbard: Good vedio
  95. ulabrandon: It appears mr snuckles is from the start wars dimension, no one likes tina
  96. XxGalaxy cookiexX: What does it mean?
  97. Michelle Lesesne-De Santis: omg mr. snuggles... im *dying*
  98. Jesse McMullen: Nice daycare
  99. panda gamer: Ryan do a body swap with pup
  100. lizardboy: One of the First Watch it
  101. LinkePlayer Alowais: Isa Vine
  102. Emil3 Kullas: My Life is gone bechaus Life session 2 is gone
  103. Jane Waters: But im a huuuuuuuuuugggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeee fan
  104. Quentin Baldwin: Your the best youtuber ever!!
  105. Phoenix’s Eye: I searched on you on roblox
  106. Chelsea Castaneda: 50th
  107. Justin Perrone: NOT MR. SNUGGLES!!!
  108. Lover Playz: I'm one of the 50 views
  109. Brittany Moore: It’s your baycare
  110. Sherraye Letts: FACTS
  111. Angela Golden: Nooooooooo mr snuggles
  112. splight: hi
  113. [FFF] TheFlamingPotato: YES DO MORE OF THINGS LIKE THIS DO LESS OF HYPIXEL AND STUFF ON SERVERES
  114. Joemer Plays: He's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute Ryan it's so nice your cool ryan
  115. walker cole: mr snuggles is the coolest dog
  116. Jill Cathey: This is amazing
  117. Unknown Potato: Hiiiiii ryannnnnn (this is the first time I'm not late)
  118. creeperking2008 boy: Bring him back please!
  119. Gatcha Tuber_09: HIIII RYAN OMG I’M A HUGE FAN
  120. JJtherainbowgirl: I want a pet...
  121. ghost helper: wheres crabby
  122. gt_ easy: hi 1
  123. alexthesicond: ayyo 50th view 28th like
  124. Bluestorm222 plays games: At 14:03 there was a orange thing at the window
  125. Mewqw Mewtwo: Love it bro. Aaaaaaay
  126. Nasir Sparks: 51st
  127. Katie Mcginnigle: Im crying
  128. Antonio Lopez: NOOOOOOO MR SNUGGLES
  129. Frisk: I love your videos and I love mr. Snuggles He is cool too
  130. Faraji Gurl Playz Gacha 666: NOOOOOOOO MR.SNUGGLES 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😪
  131. little it: 11th
  132. Laurie Skipper: ???
  133. gamer virus: Early if before 3k
  134. flamingfox75 18: I couldn't go because i had no muny
  135. Minecraft pro pro: I LOVE her vids
  136. Wolfie 8520: I was litterly crying when u had to let Mr.Sniggles go 😣😭
  137. Kristy Forrest: 14th loved the vid
  138. Nathaniel Williams: That thing is so ugly its likes like a Demon
  139. Tyler Robinson: Your videos are very funny
  140. Kim Nguyen: sandy and foo you are son of a b*****
  141. Aaron Crooks: 00:26 Ryan: I got a super duper surprise for every body MR SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me:(crying with laughter and being horrified)😂
  142. Lindsey Christian: New vid!!!!!!!!!!
  143. KenzieGamingz: Hi ryna
  144. Jamie Jarvis: You’r cool
  145. blazegaming blaze: Hi ryan
  146. Total Gamer: 1 veiw 376 likes makes scence
  147. Skyler Antler: What is start wars??
  148. Mew2bers YT: #earlysquad
  149. Micah Little: 3
  150. Kamaree Parker: Blah
  151. Zack Moran: happy birthday to amber
  152. Kayy Sumlin: I have note seen your Chanel like for a 1year
  153. Xx_ ToxicGamer _xX: OOOO there's a potato on the floor (•ω•)
  154. Leon Leon: wow goldy and unicorn man ruin the fun xD
  155. Augusto Abejuela: That cry me
  156. Rebelkid 1014: Mr. Snuggles stays here
  157. Paul G.: Hello
  158. Fortnite Playz: You da best I wish I could give you a 10000,0000,000 dollars
  159. Bomb hed Madness: Unicornmann you are becoming my least favourite character
  160. Unicorns Animate: Hi....I’m weird
  161. Necromancer Gamez: put that thing back where it came from or so help me bum bum bum so help me so help and CUT
  162. jace jones: Ryan. Welcome to other day at daycare. Ryan. Hi everyone!!! Tina. Hi cutie. Ryan. Hi Tina we’re is everyone. Tina. Today is a day off Ryan .Ryan. Then why are you still here . Tina. Well we’re going out on a game date.Ryan. No we’re not we can just go together to a game.Tina.no a game date.ryan. Ok but however wins considering if it is a date or not so let’s go.Tina. ok Ryan game on.Ryan.123 go .Ryan and Tina. Hi.
  163. Junior Pfaff: The zoom in when Goldy ran
  164. Sean Berno: And too dramatic at the end
  165. Genevieve MacAlpine: Lol Mr. Snuggles
  166. Skyler Antler: +Eli Playz ya and like Ryan be like let me go
  167. Robert Council: R.I.P Mr snuggles
  168. Obsidian King: Sub to my channal
  169. Deadshot 14 99: Bring Mr snuggles back
  170. Just8My8Luck: Do you just keep everything you see sitting on the ground as your pet
  171. Samantha Figueroa: sue richards f
  172. OrK as: LunaTheLightFury!!!!!!! And I also love Toothless same here
  173. Melissa Braun: The end....So sad....You will forever be in our hearts Mr.Snuggles 🙁😭😢
  174. Memes 4life: +Mildred Bailey reported
  175. 永見瑞樹: 最後少し感動しました・・・😢
  176. gamer virus: ¤
  177. LordBrady Boo: Do a Star Wars theme daycare bring all of the gang of the daycare
  178. Icy Fox gamer: It's wrong to cage a wild animal thank you for letting him free
  179. Silena Scott: That was a waste of time now who's going to live in the house now
  180. L8 Juju: Love u
  181. John Christian Garcia: Can you guys put a torture room who dares tries to mess with tina and ryan
  182. ELEVATE REAPER: Lol got the notification after I was watching the vid 😆
  183. Nikolas Kerr: I wanna Nother
  184. sauce destro2277: Unicorn:actually hes not
  185. Michael Greene: Yay
  186. duckys moo: Mr snuggols is a doribal
  187. Milka Babic: Get out of amarcia project zorgo is takeing done youtube dooms day date is at November 3 2018
  188. Savage Life: Haha
  189. That one Guy: The ship has sailed (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  190. Janet Pedraza: Poor Mr sako
  191. CupiKait: I dig the end card music!
  192. EmmieGacha: When I first saw Mr. Snuggles I was like “HOLY!!!”
  193. Ng Indrayanti: Mr snuggles is MASSIVE
  194. ulabrandon: Do you know what's a giant beast, twas my minion in disguise you fool
  195. jaydon anderson: 50tg
  196. Aubrey M: Isuzu make and disks make sick owls kala oaks owls kala oaks oaks me sick sick to
  197. Eli Playz: OOOH HAIL NOO
  198. Rob Rahko: ...?!?!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO HES B-B-BAD!
  199. Joshua Holding: That slab looks like the cube from Fortnite.
  200. am7 gang: I am crying hahaha
  201. MICKEY 1001: #mr. snuggle
  202. Eli Playz: +XxGalaxy cookiexX get rid of him get rid of him means kill him
  203. Mega Predator: +Mildred Bailey no one needs your ad
  204. Marlie and me: Tears
  205. Travis Kudluk: i laugh so hard and i cry for little bit.
  206. Cloaked Shinobi: Hi Ryan
  207. B boy the gamer: I love watching daycare daycare is aaaaaaawwwwwwsssooooommmmmmmeeeee
  208. Moses Osborne: Shut up 🤐 mr snuggles he is cool
  209. Junior Ninja Warrior: what is your first middle and last name
  210. Krista Huff: .this made me sad
  211. tony Rodríguez: V
  212. Ayla Mauk: Ryan
  213. ella pemberton: XB. BC, BvVCvcCVC
  214. Random Fandom: for som resson youtube doest want me to say ( the word) so i will describe it for you ( the word) is an herbaceous perennial plant in the family Solanaceae which is grown for its edible tubers. ( the word) plant has a branched stem and alternately arranged leaves consisting of leaflets which are both of unequal size and shape. comment if you know what it is
  215. MudkipMadGaming: Bring back lifeeeee
  216. Mike Johnson: I wish that Tina would be
  217. Carmen Galvan: Goldy:goldy pulls out rocket launcher *not very affective* Tina:tina pulls out lightsaber *kills goldy*
  218. Alexander Oxhandler: I'm early
  219. Mike VanGorder: 24 liked video hi Ryan
  220. Baby shark gaming: Wow your pet is amazing!!! :3
  221. Skulliton Bones: Hallaween 2 days
  222. sonicspider 123456: Hi ryan
  223. Skyler Antler: What about Tina channel
  224. Eli Playz: Tina would probably like that Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh
  225. Slade Simpson: So people in calera can meet you if they haven't
  226. Tyrone Kun: I seen u at minefair
  227. Annetta Landers: Whhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy
  228. Darien Of TNT: Second
  229. Dark angel Slime: Hey
  230. George French: Put goldy back were it came from. 😆😆😆
  231. Eli Playz: Goldy:Get rid of him get rid of him wink wink Unicorn:Ye..No put him back in the woods
  232. Charles Noname: In my summer vacation
  233. XxGalaxy cookiexX: Im sorry but that dog looks like the dog from duck season...
  234. Bluthespeedster: REVENGE MUST BE MADE
  235. rap kingques: I wen/t to join you ruguyrocky
  236. Maria Singleton: Mr singles is a good pet
  237. SkywardMoon: When Mr Snuggles peed and then started dancing 😂😂😂😂 I was crying 😂😂😂 I couldn’t breatheeee😂😂😂😂
  238. Liliana Lujan: awwwwwwwwwwwww :(((((( he had to leave
  239. TheFinalTurtwig: I met you at minefair!! Do you remember Nicky? If so, that’s me :)
  240. lequana shaw: I saw yiu at mind far
  241. Sarahstyle 09: Unicorn: get him out! he's a wild animal! me: why? you brought goldy to the daycare! ROASTED....................................
  242. Melissa Fraze: Ryan I'm 12 and your the best plzzzz on February on21 plz come
  243. Hinata Uzumaki: WHY AT THE END DID I ALMOST CRY!?!?!
  244. Matthew Carlson: UM... PUT THE FLIPPING THING BACK IN THE WOODS BTW I'M USING MY DAD'S ACCOUNT AND I WENT TO MINEFAIR TOO but only for 1 hour
  245. J6BONESBOY GAMER: can you do a ep were everyone talks plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 8 eps I have bin asking
  246. Ming Brown: I was the second one
  247. Annie Dyer: I love u Ryan
  248. Hayley Dorrell: Golden is mean 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😩😩😩😩😩😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
  249. Mr.Koala Bear: 112th
  250. Gaming with Mitchell: Yay you cool
  251. Thoranekh Games: NO!!!!!!! NOT MR. SNUGGLES!!!!!!!
  252. Gaming Demons: 126
  253. Rachel Farmer: U could say it’s my daycare if it won’t stay u won’t stay here
  254. P Aguirre: Unicornmann and Goldy are so rude and mean
  255. Easzrael: Nooooo my favorite character is gone
  256. Dragonfighter 2391: Remember subscribe for Ryan!
  257. Brandon Playz: Where is Minecraft life season 3
  258. Rachel Langford: Ryan don't stop these amazing daycare videos
  259. Jamin Byrd: 1 like = 1 saved chicken
  260. Icy Fox gamer: I know it's like taking a child from its mother
  261. Tyler Robinson: Ryan you are amazing
  262. George Chang: Somebody is that monster
  263. gacha tuber playz: Youtube is drunk
  264. sue richards: I think mr snuggles needs a girlfriend
  265. Isa Vine: Dragongirl Kelly yeah! Gacha studios
  266. Asleep Forever: Hi Ryan! I subbed your my favorite YouTuber! Your so funny and cool! Please reply to me!
  267. Sefychu The Tiger: Snuggles is so cool
  268. XxGalaxy cookiexX: Im sorry but that dog looks like the dog from duck season...
  269. MrBeast Jr: Can you please tell me what mods u use
  270. twisted wolf and Candy ghosts: 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
  271. Smoky Super hero the thered: I love you vids so much I drank a hole cup of tea
  272. tessa slapp: Hi
  273. Itsgermguy Ochoa: Sry Ryan
  274. Beth Blicharz: I love your channel your my fav youtuber
  275. WPanda: Hi Mr Snugglez! :D
  276. Jennifer Hinninger: Hello
  277. ARK Alexasuarus: Hi
  278. Daniel Mijangos: Youre making me cry goldy
  279. David Sorrell: Could saber come bake
  280. have time deman: Hi
  281. King Steve: Early yay
  282. LevelRyan Gaming: #notification Squad
  283. Doctor's Clinic: Good games. Ryan
  284. cirtifam ryan taylor: Can i have mrsnugles and you and tina
  285. Vincent Absolor: 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
  286. AlishaAnimations *: 4:42 if it was a toad it would be toad in the hole! Yea idk why I said this but I did soooooo... XD
  287. Cam Clawz: Duck hunt?
  288. Carmen Puello: Poor mister snugells
  289. redStone Minecraft: I getting I need dog on Saturday
  290. Matt /Bosscarton: won
  291. Flaming skull666: I thought the video was gonna be duck hunt but eh this is better. Like or reply "yes" if u agree
  292. Holly Biddle: Can i join your server
  293. Tracie Badiang: I am crying rn
  294. Landen Adams: That made me cry :(
  295. AllSkillsGaming: Hi Mr. suggle
  296. flaming eclipse: I cried real tears
  297. Alexa Lexi: Hi Ryan and I met you at minefairie in chantilly Virginia and I was the kid who said to you on the stage cause of the dance off “I’ve been watching you for 2 years”
  298. CRISPY CHRIS: Why did you use the duke hunt dog for the thumb nail?
  299. Makayla3127 G: Same
  300. olyn reese: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
  301. manuel garcia: I'm sorry everyone but mr. Snuggles is derpz
  302. Mike Johnson: I mean I wish Tina would be Ash 503 in daycare
  303. JJthekilla 32: Hey I’m sans
  304. Spec Kiwi: Early
  305. TheMysterypeep: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool and like if you think so
  306. Sally Purple: That's a cool pet, Ryan!
  307. Ashley vlogs: I see Tina's red lightsabre, i pull out my red lightsabre.
  308. Max Turner: I like my own comment cause no one will
  309. Ducki: the end almost make me cry
  310. GamerKidz: I love you
  311. Rosalyn Botones: Can you say when it is halloween welcome to another night at daycare
  312. Shaylen Rosario: Micah Little u were first
  313. Vanessa Thomas: Ending hailrous but second half nearly made me cry
  314. Jwnn Vghfff La: I saw u
  315. Reaction And gaming: Hey Ryan
  316. Mcclaine Eperiam: In 7 days it's my birthday
  317. TheMysterypeep: I know it is an odd chance but can all of u check out gacha gwen
  318. John L Hawkins: Happy Halloween
  319. TORRES MORALES: TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OH MAH GAH IT KILLED ME XXXDDDD
  320. mailin overton: What kind of animal is that
  321. JGamer627: Sawd you at minefaire
  322. Jnieto Plays Minecraft: Let the daycare kids vote to see if Mr snuggles can stay in the daycare
  323. duckys moo: Mr snuggle look cool
  324. Tyler Williams: I love your vids!
  325. Yasmine T: 3511 Pearson not bad huh 😆😅😅😂😭
  326. Abby Kat: Can u all do a Halloween special with all the daycare people plssss
  327. smol bean: It’s peeing out of sadness
  328. kster magic: I love unicorn Mann in the background actually it’s not cute
  329. Ellie Hurm: Na na noooooooo
  330. DDq W: I think you don't go man should live with it that Mr snuffles is giving thm because he's missing samples is a big cute thing in your knuckle me on the deal fat because I think he would be a good addition to the day care team.
  331. 8_bitnukeliargaming: NUUUUY MR SNUGGLES
  332. Boi_Boi Fortnite: Hi love your vids
  333. Dave The Dino: I wish I can be in this role play but I can’t
  334. tatew e: they have tina so why cant they have snugles
  335. Samantha Mundo: Mr snuggles is the best
  336. The Camacho’s: First
  337. Dre T: Please play fortnight
  338. Savage Life: The ending
  339. JarrodPlays: Hey love the vids
  340. Tayla Porter: 0:50 Unicorn man is just SO FUNNY😂😂🤣🤣
  341. Emma Toledo: Hi Ryan love the vids!!!!!!!
  342. kitcat pizza: Why do u put a dog on the screen and it's a BIG monster?!
  343. Patrick Reyes: nice pet
  344. Janet Pedraza: :(
  345. Swiss Eidson: Tina: ITS SOO CUTE!! ( ive seen so many but this is the cutest one ever) Unicorn: NO its really not
  346. Ava Shyworth: #earlysquad #notificationsquad
  347. TCN John: Aww I was hoping me. Snuggles was here to stay
  348. Broken Nightmare bonnie: I will get you fan art very soon
  349. Jennifer Del Valle: Its 2:14Pm rn and weather u like it or not unicorn its ryans daycare he paid for he even let u goldy Tina tinas brother derp cookie and the others and this how u treat him just because of A WILD ANIMAL?!!!! ur a 'unicorn' and unicorns are wild animals so why dont YOU live in the wild how bout dat and mr. Snuggles can take ur room!
  350. Phantom The Shiny Phantump: 0:35 ... you don’t just find things like that on the ground
  351. god boy: Almost cried 😞😭
  352. h gomera: but he Cute>:(😡🥺and funny😒😏and sed😭😭😢🥺
  353. Nova337 Playz: QUIET! MR SNUGGLES IS ADORABLE! don’t judge him
  354. Rulio Guerrero: Godly and unicornman are jerks
  355. LukeBBM: I Loved This Video! Keep Up The Great Videos!
  356. Quentin Baldwin: your the best!
  357. Christina Tress: Hii
  358. Emunks007 /GamingAndPlush: 1:31 I loved how unicorn man made a Monsters inc. refrence LOL
  359. bailey essenmacher: hes um dancing yea.......... oml y................hes "dancing"omg
  360. Galxay 3O3: Aw Mr. Snuggles hast to go
  361. Scott Chong: When is season 3 going to happen minecraft life
  362. Maria Singleton: he left 😥😥
  363. simaaaz žaidejas: Sans? My channel pick is sans
  364. LOL Gaming: Zephplayz lol
  365. Hudson Daly: Nice video ryguyrocky
  366. beyblade lover 2000: I miss mr.snuggles he was fun
  367. gaming Sans: hi Ryan
  368. BronieBoyXD Moreno: I met Cassi Cow at Minefaire Sacarmento
  369. Nicholas Roch: 10
  370. Just a Cookie: Snuggles is so cute!!!!😄😁
  371. Red Penguin Dragon: Please make mrs. Snuggle back and if you have a pet please make a video of him and bring a pet to the daycare that you can keep
  372. BatBaca: I wasn't at minfair and I'm cooler than minecraft 😎😎
  373. Gillian SnowSon: AND THAT WAS ANOTHER “SAD” DAY AT DAYCAREEEEEEEEEE
  374. Luis Nunez: 1:33 unicornman:put that thing were it came from or so help me, from monsters inc
  375. ItsHydro987 And more stuff: BEST VID EVER!!!
  376. Ugandan knuckles Do you know da wae: IM YoUR 3K LIKe LOl
  377. Mandi Blevins: I think mr snuggles and pup need to be friends
  378. trippie_ arnahshsh: Yessssssss
  379. Leonard Robinson: Im so sad mr snuglesssssss!!!!
  380. Mari Ramos: So sad
  381. Mega Predator: Lucky
  382. littlemagic girl: When Mr Snuggles had to leave I actually started crying a bit And it was very rude of UnicornMann to say that Mr Snuggles has diseases
  383. lequana shaw: Mindfair i mean
  384. Janet Pedraza: Bye Mr sako
  385. Anthony Pagoto: Ryan you didn't made mr snuggles sad unacornman man did ALL YOUR FAULT UNACORNMAN
  386. Snowbunny1977: Is sosososososossoosos cute ooooooooh LL sosososso cute
  387. BJ the FNAF Fan 34: He's peeing out of sadness 🤣🤣
  388. Jj Ciriaco: Poor Ryan and Tina
  389. Landon Lepic: 😥😥😥😥😥😥😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  390. Dragonfighter 2391: Why no comments or likes? **cries**
  391. Glendaly Campusano: Awww why don’t keep it 😪😪😿😰😥😰😓
  392. BronieBoyXD Moreno: Um.............................Okay????...... Awkward..
  393. Yupi’s Channel: You make a lot of videos without Mr. snuggles you sure look for Mr. snuggles he can be dead by now and it’s OK if you miss Mr. snuggles you should’ve took a picture and then you remind him and then you can visit him with Tina
  394. The nerf brothers: I was the fourth one I love your videos
  395. Martin Ramirez: It takes a 2 hours to get to daycare
  396. Edwin Lopez: I will miss Mr. snogles.😢
  397. Maritey Martinez: I'M TELLING YOU SABRE IS BETTER
  398. joseph samonte jr.: Ryan can you make Tina fat and plump
  399. Abby Chen: Eli Playz you are so funny
  400. Dragonfighter 2391: Sans oiiiiiiiiiiiiii mmmateerby the way youjjjjjjijjiikklucky one
  401. Paul G.: please notice me ryan
  402. Abby Chen: Kayden Amadi you are so funny hehehe 😆 😁 😄
  403. B Davis: LOL made me cry
  404. Brian Ward: Yas
  405. Cat: Is he big
  406. Joshua Newkirk: I’m confused, why is the theme on Ryguyrocky’s channel Halloween but on Goldy’s it’s regular
  407. Hyper Thunder Wolf: Ryan kinda looks like Sheldon from Big Bang theory
  408. Demon Wolf: 14:04 what is that in the window
  409. MoMoPlaysMinecraft 5575: Do a roleplay series where Mr. Snuggles was still you and Tina's pet and you and Tina had fun adventures with him at Minecraft Daycare. It might be a reboot if there really will be an end of Minecraft Daycare.
  410. SkywardMoon: You’re*
  411. Loren Fauth: Hi Ryan
  412. Potato Sloth: Me toooooo
  413. Gayle Timo: Wawawawawawawawawa
  414. Travis Kudluk: And i laugh when he dance XD
  415. Jennifer Cheers: I’m on right side please range take care so he literally gets to make the rules and if you want to Mr. snuggles to stay then he came so I’m on Ryan side Ryans side is better
  416. Joy Sebag: Roses are red violets are blue i'll like my own comment cus none will do.😊
  417. Dayle Lukey: NOOOO MR.SNUGGELS
  418. Mary Simpson: I love you to
  419. Pearl Penguin Gaming: Lightnaber her XD
  420. G force: I love Ryan’s vids
  421. Ridwaan Ali: Im very very late but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  422. Matt /Bosscarton: thank god reason one
  423. Rachel: Yes
  424. Adrianna Scalise: Mr. Snuggles the best tell unicorn man and goldy with force to leave him ALONE
  425. Joey Burke: I l-o-v-e love all your videos =D!!!!!!!!
  426. Zaque Attack: yeet
  427. Kathie Craig: like pokemon i use tina
  428. Olympia Phoenix: Mr. Snuggles is adorable
  429. Dragongirl Kelly: lol I watch those shows to your profile is from a gacha studio character
  430. Kristen Mercurio: No.....snifle....snifle..........Mr Mr snuggles
  431. Tanna Ketelsen: He's so cute
  432. The Wild Zorro: 1:00 Me when I see homework, Like if you would do this too.
  433. Dragon Slayer: w̸h̸o̸ d̸o̸e̸s̸n̸'t̸
  434. Husky Husky: First
  435. Timofei Pavliuc: Ryan help in stuck *see's the creature* Yea, I'm fine I'll stay stuck
  436. Melony Henze: I love it😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💙💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💛💛💛💚💚💚💙💙💙💘💘💘💖💖💖💘💙💚💛💜💕💖💘💙💚💛💜💕💖💘💙💚💛😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻💕💖💘💙💚💛💜💕💖💘💙💚💛💜💕💖💘💙💚💛💜
  437. Olympia Phoenix: Unicorn: you gotta put that thing back where it came from or so help me! Me: boi I know you did not just threaten Mr. Snuggles or so help *ME* I’ll kill you in your sleep
  438. Yashmira Gonzalez: 1:10 OH MY GOSH
  439. Bubba B. Bubba: My dog ran into the woods and i didn know xd she is ok she cam back
  440. JadaThe NightWolf: Make a video where you accidentally put a love potion on yourself and fall in love with Goldy
  441. Destine Rivera: i love ur videos Ryan
  442. little it: First
  443. Darren Mulroy: Can you please make a season 3 of Minecraft life and I love you vids
  444. Jayshawn Love: You should make a prom video
  445. GALAXY PLAYZ: what
  446. Andrea Oropeza: 😑😑😑😑😑😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😭😢😢😢😢😢😭😢😢😭😭😭😢😭😢😢😭😭😢😭😢😢😢😢😢😭😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😭😢😭😢😢😭😭😭😢😭😭😭😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😭 so sad
  447. Richard Nunes: Hi 419
  448. Samuel Guy: It's a Bantha from star wars.
  449. Reid Goodwin: I have a concussion
  450. Wolf strike: Rocky da best
  451. Dawson McDaniels: yes
  452. Harris Smith: It is Ryan's daycare
  453. Minecraft maser: Goldie is cute
  454. Ed Riley: Good bye Mr snuggles
  455. Tigers and Burgers: Uuuummmmmm Ryan,this is uh just too much.
  456. FoxQuinGamer: Cool
  457. Mike Rodrogez: Have you notice goldy is showing more of her body of her skin
  458. Colm Dunlap: Hi Ryan. I saw you at Minefaire. I had a red and black jacket and a green shirt. I also had a picture of all the daycare kids. Your help me with being bullied so thank you sooo much
  459. Kayden Amadi: U and Tina should have a baby 🍼
  460. Hi I am stew: Ikr
  461. toad Boy: Yes he get a pet
  462. Caramel Ant: Same
  463. Kevion Birdsong: Sup
  464. Mcclaine Eperiam: Who's amber
  465. Toby Gittins: Sans cool
  466. EGGSBENEDIET DENGLER: I’m gonna freak out Tina killed a flipping chicken I’m gonna kill Tina
  467. Makayla3127 G: No
  468. Jennifer Williamson: I almost cried I’m not kidding
  469. nic ledin: Your my favorite youtuber I have been watching you for 2 years
  470. Karla Mae Oclares: I think Mr snuggle just killed by godly and unicornman
  471. Jayarie Gabaylo: Mr snugel is cute
  472. Little Angel: I think unicorn man and goldy just think that it is not fair so that’s why there trying to get ride of him
  473. That one Guy: Emo goldy who agreeds
  474. ET_ Not King: hey ryan
  475. Mangle Ramirez: Your pet is scary and big😅
  476. Slade Simpson: You should look for a place to let people see you that can't in calera Oklahoma
  477. Anthony Cole: You shud play with a YouTube name jelly
  478. Ayla Mauk: Also, why was Tina typing but talking🤔🔺👁
  479. Devin Harper: Doesn't ryan own the daycare he can do whatever he wants
  480. jo ma: noooooooooooo mr suqeqeqeqeq
  481. Melony Henze: I love it😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💙💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💛💛💛💚💚💚💙💙💙💘💘💘💖💖💖💘💙💚💛💜💕💖💘💙💚💛💜💕💖💘💙💚💛😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻💕💖💘💙💚💛💜💕💖💘💙💚💛💜💕💖💘💙💚💛💜
  482. Laverious Raptor: Unicorn must die
  483. Kole Swander: #EARLYSQUAD
  484. Alaa Samha: your the boss in the Daycare 😈😈😈😈😈😈😇😇😊😊😊😊
  485. Ian Wallace: Keep Mr Snuggles at the daycare!
  486. Brayden Green: Those purple slabs Ryan used look like the cube from fortnite, like if you agree
  487. TJ McCleary: Third
  488. Wolf Blood: Jd
  489. Liam Boswell: Your the best I wish I can meet u in real life it would be my dream to meet you,unspeakable or actually every proper dummies idiots productions members.I cant cuz I'm never able to go cuz your in Washington, Oregon, or some where else but I guess it would only be in my dreams to meet all of you guys and girls and ash cuz she's Tina
  490. Dreamiy Gal: by mr snuggles you are going to be ok cus ryan is going to visit u love the vidoe and the daycare
  491. Cindy L-D: Dum unicorn
  492. Jay Schmidt: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  493. Lightfury How to train your dragon: Mr snuggles ether Tomis Wisch I highly doubt or he’s Matt
  494. rap kingques: Here cool ryguyrocky
  495. Eli Playz: You should mate Mr.Snuggles with Miss Snuggles
  496. 2006ColtsFan: i haven't watched in so long fiannly i started agian
  497. Jonathan Macias: #Mr. Snuggles
  498. Ayawovi Abony: e
  499. Maria Nicolau: I think I saw you at McDonald’s
  500. Annetta Landers: He's so innocent
  501. itsgamingyt 1: She killed the chicken
  502. Zamp IsBack: яуαи ρєт'ѕ αяє вιgggggg....!
  503. HAC KED: WHAT octuber 16 is my birthday
  504. Tiger Squad: Ryan ban unicornman
  505. Austin Minshew: Fourth
  506. BareTig3rEye: ryan owns the dyacre so he could just tell them to stop or get kicked out
  507. Lola _Unicorn: I watching when goldy runs when she saw mr snuggles snuggles over and over and over
  508. Kayy Sumlin: Hi love your chanel
  509. Gaby Mccrea: Nooooo Mr snuggles
  510. NinVipe Jk: 145th
  511. Jess Louisa p: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MR SNUGGLESSSSSSSSS!!!!!
  512. Funtime Lolbit The Fox: I met you all at Minefair!
  513. Nahla Dog: Cool
  514. its_me ocaen crystal: 13 days till halloween
  515. GalaxorX: October*
  516. Tshamano Badzhi: 😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😯😯😯
  517. Riptide the Seawing: you know you always put !? at the end of the name of the episode
  518. Lily Plays: Abby Dreams..... if i say my name there is a 60% probability that you will find me....... but idc so MY NAME IS LILIA
  519. CMBBradley Vlogs: You should bring back sabre and shark
  520. Dragongirl Kelly: I sooooo wanna kill goldy and unicorn!
  521. Kawaii and Potato: He’s so cute!!!!!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩wow. Just wow mr. snuggles know offense but your teeth are dirty
  522. Marissa Quinones: Can i be in the team
  523. samonte reid: Can you make old dayceky
  524. LadyInBlack Vaz: #mr snuggles is so cute
  525. Bubba B. Bubba: And its hard to Lose a pet 😭😭😭😢😢😢
  526. mr lama: get out a shotgun and murder goldy already
  527. Loida Reinhart: When he peed on the museeleem i cryed
  528. Skyler Antler: Ya they should
  529. Maria Alonso Alonso: 😭
  530. JustInProgamer23 Ríos: First
  531. P250Clan Get_rekt!!!!!!!!!!!!!: THAT WAS JUST SAD
  532. Olivia Thibert: Solo cute
  533. Kadin king: Keep mr snuggles
  534. Kyoung Ae Woo: Face cam doe, im a og I was here when shark and saber was here
  535. Charles Noname: Gg man
  536. Ayawovi Abony: hi you are cool
  537. Marien Santos: You should be happy that you're brother saved by Zeph!!
  538. Paeten Jorgensen: I love your video s
  539. popplio rules22: Ong your pet it's um huge is it ok to keep as a pet is he safe and is pup alright
  540. tina fey husband, mods army, modspace, family friendly games, minecraft videos, mods for minecraft, spotlight dance competition, family friendly resorts in florida, modi, family friendly movies on netflix, minecraft maps, minec precios de gasolina, minecraft skins, mods and rockers, baby clothes, spotlight cast, no swearing in spanish, roleplay meaning, family friendly restaurants, no cursing rap songs, showcase of citrus, ryguyrocky roblox, playthrough bonus, no cursing on youtube, no cursing scripture, baby shark, modsy reviews, ryguyrocky roblox daycare, ryguyrocky minecraft life, minec brazil, roleplay prompts, family friendly keto meals, ryguyrocky youtube, no swearing music, minecraft wiki, baby it\u0027s cold outside lyrics, playthrough progress bovada, spotlight lil peep, baby einstein, family friendly resorts, ryguyrocky songs, family friendly noose song, showcase mall, ryguyrocky twitter, minecraft roleplay servers pe, tina yothers, no swearing club, no swearing songs, showcased, family friendly beach vacations, modern furniture, minecraft roleplay plugins, minecraft roleplay school, walkthrough vs walkthrough, baby acne, minecraft skins, no cursing sign, baby shower games, tina belcher, no swearing challenge, no cursing on my profile, baby girl names, mods for sims 4, minec megagen, minecraft servers, no cursing on my minecraft server, no cursing rap, roleplay chat, minec lego, playthrough arthur\u0027s computer adventure, modsecurity, minecraft commands, babylon, minecraft songs, ryguyrocky fan art, minecraft roleplay youtubers, family friendly recipes, no swearing on my christian minecraft server, roleplay websites, minecraft roleplay mods, tina kunakey, modern family, tinashe hair, spotlight synonym, no swearing on my christian server fortnite, ryguyrocky book, tinashe, no cursing on my christian server fortnite, modcloth, tina knowles, family friendly cruises, minecraft roleplay ep 1, tinactin, roleplay generator, minecraft download, spotlight lyrics, mods museum, showcase cinema north, playthrough time, showcase cinema foxboro, spotlight effect, minecraft, modsy promo code, no cursing songs, no swearing sign, no cursing rap lyrics, spotlight search, minec venezuela, tina turner songs, showcase woburn, moda center, minecraft texture packs, no cursing in my christian server, playthrough meaning, minec twitter, baby alive, modern family cast, modsy, planet minecraft, playthroughline, no swearing social story, roleplay amino, mode, baby it\u0027s cold outside, showcase auto sales, minec el salvador, no cursing vines, role playing, mods medical, no swearing meme, baby grinch, spotlight trailer, baby netflix, family friendly beaches, baby boomers, minecraft roleplay jobs, showcase lowell, no cursing contract, modem, no cursing meme, no cursing in bible, modsquad, minecraft mods, tina turner 2018, roleplay plots, family friendly christmas movies, showcase north, no cursing meaning, minecraft mods, tina fey, modells, showcase randolph, roleplay definition, tina majorino, spotlight room escape, ryguyrocky whos your daddy, mods for gta 5, family friendly hotels in las vegas, no swearing on my christian server meme, minecraft roleplay discord, spotlight search shortcut, tina snow, showcase foxboro, spotlight 29, modest, showcase revere, walkthrough kingdom hearts, modot road conditions, showcase seekonk, modsaber, roleplay online, spotlight locations, tina smith, baby driver, minec download, minecraft 1.14, roleplaying sites, tina louise, minecraft roleplay mods 1.12.2, baby gap, no swearing on my christian server, minecraft roleplay ideas, tina turner, minecraft roleplay videos, roleplay ideas, minecraft roleplay maps, ryguyrocky roleplays, family friendly movies, no cursing on pandora, no swearing discord bot, mods for minecraft 1.12.2, minecraft roleplay high school, family friendly vacations, roleplayer, ryguyrocky minecraft life season 2, minecraft pe, baby shower invitations, minecraft roleplay realms, ryguyrocky merch, baby pigeon, showcase warwick mall, minecraft potions, minecraft story mode, spotlight uh moonlight uh, no swearing rap songs, play through earpiece android, role play games, mods vape, tina turner daughter, playthrough or play through, no cursing in japanese, playthrough requirement, minecraft servers, roleplay plot ideas, modular homes, no cursing allowed, spotlight karaoke, showcase definition, showcase dedham, playthrough stellaluna, babylist, ryguyrocky minecraft, spotlight theatres, no swearing gif, showcase warwick, modshop, mod sun, no swearing on my profile, ryguyrocky daycare mods, http://minec.gob.sv, minecraft forge, no swearing on my christian roblox server, family friendly beaches in florida, minecraft roleplay mod pack, modesto bee, ryguyrocky daycare, minec forge, modot road map, minec produktion ab, playthrough arthur\u0027s birthday, playthrough sheila rae the brave, mods pizza menu, mods for krunker.io, minecraft free, minecraft enchantments, tina turner peach cobbler, minecraft roleplay seeds, roleplayer.me, spotlight definition, no swearing on my page, minecraft roleplay skins, minec viande, baby names, minec free, mod podge, no swearing vines, tina turner age, family friendly jokes, family friendly all inclusive resorts, roleplay minecraft servers, walkthrough synonym, minecraft roleplay moving in, minecraft seeds, no cursing quotes, modafinil, ryguyrocky age, playthrough 2.5 borderlands 1, family friendly las vegas, playthrough green eggs and ham, family friendly dogs, minec precios de gas, mod pizza, model 3, modot, ryguyrocky videos, minecraft games, spotlight cinemas, ryguyrocky skin, showcase cinemas revere, no swearing in the bible, roleplay discord, minecraft ps4, roleplay starters, spotlight movie, minecraft unblocked, roleplay names, minecraft roleplay series, playthrough online casino, showcase honda, showcase synonym, tina turner grammys, spotlights fortnite, model t, spotlighting, baby boy names, ryguyrocky wiki, playthrough gaming convention, ryguyrocky discord, minecraft roleplay fnaf, playthrough 2.5

Minecraft Daycare - RYAN'S NEW PET !? (Minecraft Roleplay)

5,151 Likes5,151 Dislikes
312,181 views views followers
Minecraft Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 16 Oct 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét